Is it possible to return my Note 4 after 14 days?

BlueAngel

Yeah it does, and on top of that I don't think Sprint is carrying the Nexus 5 in-store anymore. Hoping I can get over to the store tomorrow after work.

I haven't seen it in stores for a while, it is on sprint.com though.

I haven't seen it in stores for a while, it is on sprint.com though.

It just showed back up on sprint.com . It was off for a while, and so was the M8, but when the M8 showed back up, the M8 H/K dropped off.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk 3.1.1

I might just see if they can order me one and pick up in store. I was really content with my Nexus 5.

Edit - Well I just called my local store and and 3rd party store and none of them have the Nexus 5 in stock. The corporate store said they couldn't order it but the 3rd party one said they could it would take 3-5 business days. Quite the predicament, I really want another Nexus 5 but I'm also tiring of the loner S3 I really don't want to wait that long. So its either wait and order a Nexus 5 or settle for a HTC One M8. What to do?

Well after driving to 3 different stores none of them had the HTC One M8, so I called Sprint and was able to purchase a Nexus 5 although it's white I will take it. Should be here by Friday. :D None of the brick and mortar stores could order it as it was EOL.

• Like 1