iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

Evil side says "Its an improvement"

Good side says "Ouch"

All joking aside, that sucks. How long was it in the water?

It landed in a bowl with 1/2" of water for 3 seconds. I have it on full brightness inside of a bag of rice while plugged in. it's actually coming back to life.
  • Like 3

It landed in a bowl with 1/2" of water for 3 seconds. I have it on full brightness inside of a bag of rice while plugged in. it's actually coming back to life.

I would be so scared to turn it on for days.... It would be in a deep bucket of rice for a while. But then again, I am not sure I could go that long without my phone. Probably would've just gotten a new one with AppleCare

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

While it is (in my experience) hard not to have a phone for any extended period of time, the rice trick does work so long as you do keep it in there for at least no less than 48 hours. 

Speaking of dropping phones, this morning I dropped my Edge, not in water but onto the kitchen floor. Luckily it survived.

TS

Anyone found a good Tapatalk replacement now that it just looks good?

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

I'm pulling the 3.1.1 update from my Time Machine backup on my Mac. Even the 3.2.1 update is too ugly for me.

Sent from my Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk 3.2.1

• Like 1

I'm back on my G3 for awhile and I absolutely HATE the newest version of Tapatalk for Android. If this is what the latest version on iPhone looks/feels like, I don't blame you guys for hating it. Total mess.

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk

It is. That's why i restored lol

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

• Like 1

I'm back on my G3 for awhile and I absolutely HATE the newest version of Tapatalk for Android. If this is what the latest version on iPhone looks/feels like, I don't blame you guys for hating it. Total mess.

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk

I have the apk for 4.9.4 if you want to side load an older version on your g3.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Anyone found a good Tapatalk replacement now that it just looks good?

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

I've started to just use a web browser instead.  

Looks like they're listening.   Fingers crossed.

https://support.tapatalk.com/threads/upcoming-updates-to-tapatalk-based-on-your-feedback.27809/

I've started to just use a web browser instead.

Looks like they're listening. Fingers crossed.

https://support.tapatalk.com/threads/upcoming-updates-to-tapatalk-based-on-your-feedback.27809/

How kind of them to acknowledge that they broke a pretty decent app. 2 months until the fix is out is unacceptable.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

• Like 2

I had my first 4 easy pay installments hit on this month's bill. Kind of a shock, but I was wondering when it was going to hit...

Good thing I still have the cash from the iPhone 5S sale to throw at it!

I had my first 4 easy pay installments hit on this month's bill. Kind of a shock, but I was wondering when it was going to hit...

Good thing I still have the cash from the iPhone 5S sale to throw at it!

How is easy pay? I've always been kinda discriminative towards anything besides the 2 Year service agreement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is easy pay? I've always been kinda discriminative towards anything besides the 2 Year service agreement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's pretty good. You pay more per month, but less up front (only sales tax on the full price), and you get to upgrade after making 12 payments on the phone. My wife and I are lucky to be on a 10-person family, so our bill is only $56/line (unlimited, including insurance) x 2, so the extra money for 2 phones doesn't hurt that much.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

It's pretty good. You pay more per month, but less up front (only sales tax on the full price), and you get to upgrade after making 12 payments on the phone. My wife and I are lucky to be on a 10-person family, so our bill is only $56/line (unlimited, including insurance) x 2, so the extra money for 2 phones doesn't hurt that much.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

The new plans don't come with annual upgrades via easy pay, its an extra add on.

Does anyone have this weird glitch when using Bluetooth? I just can't seem to be able to actually use the phone if I wanted to switch. Only my aux cord, speakerphone, and headset show up.

f47cb943e2209ca523c03c79454a0543.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Does anyone have this weird glitch when using Bluetooth? I just can't seem to be able to actually use the phone if I wanted to switch. Only my aux cord, speakerphone, and headset show up.

f47cb943e2209ca523c03c79454a0543.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Nope, haven't seen that on my 6+ yet. Of course, you have a cord attached to the headphone jack, which may be the only reason it doesn't show up.

Nope, haven't seen that on my 6+ yet. Of course, you have a cord attached to the headphone jack, which may be the only reason it doesn't show up.

Possibly. Like there's only room for 3 options. This is a huge F-up, and hopefully it gets rectified in a future update.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Possibly. Like there's only room for 3 options. This is a huge F-up, and hopefully it gets rectified in a future update.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Most people only need 3 options, like me. But they could have offered more options if the need facilitates.

Most people only need 3 options, like me. But they could have offered more options if the need facilitates.

Yeah, but to not have the actual phone as an option for making a phone call seems like a weird mistake.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Yeah, but to not have the actual phone as an option for making a phone call seems like a weird mistake.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

When you have something plugged into the headphone jack, it overrides the earpiece. It's been like that for years, long before iOS 6/7.

-Anthony