iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

Hopefully someone here can help me.  I have an iPhone 6.  There is a tower near my house that has B41.  one of the guys in the premier forum that I was talking to, was there yesterday and had B41 and had 66mbps download speed.  That tower is less than a mile from my house and I verified that I am connected to it with the old *3001#12345#* and checked my PCI etc.  and I get either band 25 or 26 from that tower.  I did the ##update# and restart several times.  and I closed all programs and actually drove to the tower today and sat there for 30 minutes.  And I never connected to band 41.  What gives?

thanks for any info.

I have the regular 6 but I just bought the 6+ and I love it (should have gotten it from the beginning) this phone feels more like a upgrade from the 5s. Anywho, I went to Apple and bought their silicon case which I really like when I also have a spigen case with the built in kickstand. I like that case also but it makes the phone look bigger and I hate that have to dig to get access to the ringer/silent switch. So what cases do people on here recommend who have the 6+?

Sent from my iPhone 6+

I have the regular 6 but I just bought the 6+ and I love it (should have gotten it from the beginning) this phone feels more like a upgrade from the 5s. Anywho, I went to Apple and bought their silicon case which I really like when I also have a spigen case with the built in kickstand. I like that case also but it makes the phone look bigger and I hate that have to dig to get access to the ringer/silent switch. So what cases do people on here recommend who have the 6+?

Sent from my iPhone 6+

leather case or no case. Even with the case on and nails cut down short I can still get to the switch pretty easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leather case or no case. Even with the case on and nails cut down short I can still get to the switch pretty easily.

Any leather case or the Apple leather case?

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Sent from my iPhone 6+

I've done the same thing. My plus comes in the mail tomorrow. Funny thing is, I bought that Spigen case with the kickstand, too. I also bought the Spigen thin air gunmetal, and the glas.tr screen protector. I hate cases, but I like the kickstand idea since I'll be enjoying media more on this monster of a phone. I'll probably use the thin case more often since it seems pretty bulky.

Sent from my iPhone 6

I've done the same thing. My plus comes in the mail tomorrow. Funny thing is, I bought that Spigen case with the kickstand, too. I also bought the Spigen thin air gunmetal, and the glas.tr screen protector. I hate cases, but I like the kickstand idea since I'll be enjoying media more on this monster of a phone. I'll probably use the thin case more often since it seems pretty bulky.

Sent from my iPhone 6

The kick mstand on the phone is great but I wish it was more stiff. My only two complaint of the case is that the hole for the ringer/silent switch is kinda small which makes it hard to get to the switch. I'm not able to use my thumb do I have to use my index finger. If you don't have nails then your at a disadvantage. The service is that the case makes the phone look a little bigger but not too much. Besides those two things I honestly like the case.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

• Like 1

8.1.2 is out. Installing now.

Perfect timing too. Just had my phone replaced again for a faulty Touch ID sensor and was pretty pissed when I noticed my tones weren't back on the phone. I've already installed it and got my stuff back and all seems well in the world.... For now.

Yeah, so this iPhone 6 plus is awesome. I'll definitely be able to get used to the size, although I'm pretty sure I have arthritis in my hand after only a few hours of use. :)

Sent from my iPhone 6+

• Like 2

Yeah, so this iPhone 6 plus is awesome. I'll definitely be able to get used to the size, although I'm pretty sure I have arthritis in my hand after only a few hours of use. :)

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Now I want one. Wahhhhhh

Sent from my iPhone 6 on Crapatalk

I would also like to gripe a little about the slow developers. We're just about at the three month mark, and I still have too many apps that I use daily that aren't optimized, and they look so much worse on the plus than the regular 6; almost cartoonish.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

• Like 1

Hopefully someone here can help me.  I have an iPhone 6.  There is a tower near my house that has B41.  one of the guys in the premier forum that I was talking to, was there yesterday and had B41 and had 66mbps download speed.  That tower is less than a mile from my house and I verified that I am connected to it with the old *3001#12345#* and checked my PCI etc.  and I get either band 25 or 26 from that tower.  I did the ##update# and restart several times.  and I closed all programs and actually drove to the tower today and sat there for 30 minutes.  And I never connected to band 41.  What gives?

thanks for any info.

Too many variables to answer you question.  Sometimes it depends on the tower you are connected to.  If the traffic on b25 or b26 is light, you will connect to those channels instead of b41. If the traffic is high on that particular tower and it has b41, you will most likely be connected to b41.

Unfortunately (that I know of), you cannot force an iPhone to connect and stay on b41.  If Sprint has optimized the tower, you may try placing some distance between yourself and the tower.  I am not sure of the topography of Clive, Iowa but if the line of sight is not impeded too much, you should be able to connect to the tower at a fair distance, hopefully with b41.  The only drawback would be the distance will impact your data speed.

bbb1c5b7161e753ab7f71d1531629c95.jpgadac66c6e941a29eadfd0aaf91912404.jpg

Just picked this up from Sprint this evening. Deep Water Blue with white. As of 2 days ago I couldn't even get the blue from Otterbox.com. I see it's now available from their site.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Just picked this up from Sprint this evening. Deep Water Blue with white. As of 2 days ago I couldn't even get the blue from Otterbox.com. I see it's now available from their site.

ewwwwwWWWWWWWW. Sorry, I hate otter box lol

Well, never thought it would take this long. I am now starting my 11th week of waiting on my 6+ 128G SG. Sure wish I knew what the delay was all about. Don't buy the demands exceeds stock line.

I read a couple weeks ago that the 128GB variant had some problems with the storage. Causing it to load slower than normal.

ewwwwwWWWWWWWW. Sorry, I hate otter box lol

I like it. A little bulky, but not bad. My i-blason Prime Dual layer holster case was ok, but it was only a rubber cover with a plastic holster. I needed something better.