Ask Robert..

AJC1973

As I'm watching Robert answer question after question in obscure posts sometimes there's a quote that would lead him there with a notification. Other times it's an assumption he will just come down from on high and know through omnipotence that he has been summoned.. Granted some of them are congruent with the topic which makes sense... However I do see some random off topic questions.. That seem to happen oh I'm talking to our fearless leader maybe he can answer a followup question.. And topics go askew

Perhaps we can kill three birds with one stone..1. Robert isn't going through every single post looking for direct questions in athread he may or may not aactually be participating in. Saving him time. 2. People can have their 15 seconds of fame and ask their random questions... (is that your real hair? What razor do you prefer when shaving hair off pigs feet in preparation of boiled pigs feet you know important stuff) and 3. Topics won't go askew.. Like a tower question doesn't get pulled apart about hairy pork podiatry questions...

And I know this is four and I promised 3... But killing 4 birds with one stone seemed far fetched.. Lol all us Robert acolytes will have a single point of reference for dear leader's wisdom and chicken recipes..

Hmmm...I appreciate you thinking of me.  I'm not sure I like this thread, though.  It would leave me accountable to answer every question.  I like to hide behind the fact that I cannot make it to every thread/post, so I can avoid answering questions that are:

• Already answered somewhere else, often multiple times
  • Stupid or inane
  • Too time consuming, or I'm too busy
  • Easily answered by someone else that will come along

I'm willing to give it a shot.  However, if someone else comes along and answers the question for me, I wouldn't mind at all.  I definitely don't have the time to answer directly the maschinations of over 15,000 members.  If it becomes too big a problem, I will just shut down the thread.  Fair enough?

Robert

• Like 1

Busy people can't attend to everything right then and there. Priorities come first, first middle and last. Some times you have to remind them. Lol, I always have to remind my managers to order stuff a couple times so I can do my job the correct way.  :)

But Tbh, I ask alot of questions. I like to know what I see, what I hear. Example. If I wouldn't ask questions or look around. I wouldn't know what I do now. I have family that lives in Huntington and my grandma went to the ATT store down there and the att guy told her sprint didn't have 4G and the coverage was absolute garbage. Well last week, It was my cousins birthday and we all were down there. My whole family down there is on one plan and they are on t mobile or att. But Sprint has 800smr launched/4G covering the ENTIRE city. I told them everything I've found out from this site about 4G and NV rollout and what's going on. I even downloaded speedtest on there phones and we did comparisons. I got 23MB down and they got not even 2MB down on "4G". back in the day, half of my family was on Sprint and they switched to att or tmobile. Because the service was garbage. But Now they are switching to Sprint in October for dat unlimited data :) and dat 4Glte :). October or November, that's when there contract is up. I told them to wait till tri-band phones are announced and released.

So thank you Robert and S4GRU members/staff :)

• Like 1

Dear Robert...

My stepmother constantly berates me.  I know my dad loves me, but he lets it happen.  What should I do?

Signed...

Konfused in Kansas

;)

AJ

• Like 6

Dear Robert...

My stepmother constantly berates me.  I know my dad loves me, but he lets it happen.  What should I do?

Signed...

Konfused in Kansas

;)

AJ

Get yourself a triband hotspot, and all your cares will melt away at 50Mbps+ speeds.  That's what all my Verizon friends tell me, anyway.  And if it doesn't, then you can use your hotspot to Google ways to purchase cyanide in a way that is undetectable to authorities.

Robert

• Like 4

Dear Robert...

I think the admin of my biggest unauthorized enthusiast site is cheating on me with several other wireless operators.  Should I kick him to the curb?

Signed...

Dan in OP

;)

AJ

• Like 2

Dear Robert...

I think the admin of my biggest unauthorized enthusiast site is cheating on me with several other wireless operators. Should I kick him to the curb?

Signed...

Dan in OP

;)

AJ

It is true. But does it count if I don't enjoy it, and use the info gleaned from my extra-carrier affairs to tell you how wonderful you are? Dan, did I ever tell you that you look marvelous in TD-LTE? Much better than those other tramps.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• Like 1

Man, this thread just took an odd turn.....

Robert has said the idea probably will not work, so I am having a little fun with it while it lasts.  That said, some of our younger and non newspaper inclined members may need a frame of reference.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advice_column

AJ

• Like 3

Robert has said the idea probably will not work, so I am having a little fun with it while it lasts.  That said, some of our younger and non newspaper inclined members may need a frame of reference.

AJ

I feel old now. Thanks AJ

• Like 3

Robert,

I am currently looking to get a cell phone.  Which provider is the best?

I'm really torn between Immix and The North-Eastern Pennsylvania Telephone Company...

I am leaning towards NEPTC just because they offer me the CAT B10...

http://www.nep.net/index.php/wireless/phone-details/cat_b10

Hmmm...I appreciate you thinking of me.  I'm not sure I like this thread, though.  It would leave me accountable to answer every question.  I like to hide behind the fact that I cannot make it to every thread/post, so I can avoid answering questions that are:

• Already answered somewhere else, often multiple times
  • Stupid or inane
  • Too time consuming, or I'm too busy
  • Easily answered by someone else that will come along
I'm willing to give it a shot.  However, if someone else comes along and answers the question for me, I wouldn't mind at all.  I definitely don't have the time to answer directly the maschinations of over 15,000 members.  If it becomes too big a problem, I will just shut down the thread.  Fair enough?

Robert

Well I thought about the Robert and AJ show.. But I don't know if we all could handlr that many obscure references you tube videos and songs all centered in one location... May rip a hole in the fabric of space time.. That much greatness centered from one location...

• Like 1

Robert,

I am currently looking to get a cell phone.  Which provider is the best?

I'm really torn between Immix and The North-Eastern Pennsylvania Telephone Company...

I am leaning towards NEPTC just because they offer me the CAT B10...

http://www.nep.net/index.php/wireless/phone-details/cat_b10

You probably are the type who deserve the distinctive and retro stylings of the new American Telephone & Telegraph rotary smartphone...

Samsung_Jot_Rotary_size_blog_post.jpg

• Like 3

AJ

I'm almost 21.. Gosh you guys make yourselves sound OLD LOL :)

Well, I was going to ask about this really funky rash I have. But....

Trust me, you don't want to see AJ's YouTube response video for that!

Robert

• Like 2

It is true. But does it count if I don't enjoy it, and use the info gleaned from my extra-carrier affairs to tell you how wonderful you are? Dan, did I ever tell you that you look marvelous in TD-LTE? Much better than those other tramps.

To win Dan back, you need to fly to Overland Park and serenade him...

AJ

• Like 5

lol I don't even have a kid yet.. Sooo damn lol thank all you have old folks for making me feel like an infant lol

im only 26. surprisingly some people your age sometimes don't know what certain things are or how things were done without the new technology. since you are on here I will assume you are familiar with 5-inch floppy disks? if not, then it's stuff like that which makes me feel old.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floppy_disk

edit: i don't have a kid either. having children does not qualify someone as "old." If that were the case, then there is something to be said of teen pregnancy.

im only 26. surprisingly some people your age sometimes don't know what certain things are or how things were done without the new technology. since you are on here I will assume you are familiar with 5-inch floppy disks? if not, then it's stuff like that which makes me feel old.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floppy_disk

Oh god, We used to use those in Elementary school lol. Or I think it was pre-K. I remember using those lol and having dial up computers and using dial up and not being able to use the phone.. A lot has changed since I was that age.. lol