Ask Robert..

AJC1973

Oh god, We used to use those in Elementary school lol. Or I think it was pre-K. I remember using those lol and having dial up computers and using dial up and not being able to use the phone.. A lot has changed since I was that age.. lol

you were probably using the three inch floppies lol those were the "new"ones being such a youngin you probably remember those 

• Like 1

Jesus lol are you in your 40s???? Phew loo

No, Jesus is about 2000 years old.

thumbs20up20jesus.jpg

;)

AJ

• Like 6

Youth is wasted on the young.

Maybe we should age like Orkans instead.

Mork6.JPG

AJ

• Like 1

Having years on you is not fair, how so? I wish I was still your age, means I would still be in school and not have to worry about bills and work.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

I'm not sure if you are referring to me. If so, I'm in school and I still worry about work and bills. Everything is subject to your own experiences. Honestly I can't wait to be done with school and have my degree and all of this behind me. It's too much for just one person to deal with, IMO.

-Luis

I'm not sure if you are referring to me. If so, I'm in school and I still worry about work and bills. Everything is subject to your own experiences. Honestly I can't wait to be done with school and have my degree and all of this behind me. It's too much for just one person to deal with, IMO.

-Luis

I was actually referring to Rukin. He said he is 21 years old. When I was 21 I didn't have much to worry about. It is true that experiences will vary on the individual. I had significant help from my parents. Started my career at age 23, been on my own since. (I'm 26)

• Like 1

i've seen 5 inch floppies, they are huge, but the 3 inch ones are the ones I used.

That's what she said!

(Just submitting proof that while I'm an old 40+ fart, I do still keep up with some of the more youthful hipster trends)

(Also, I'm ashamed of AJ, he should have picked up on that long before me since this is the first time I've even read this thread)

I was actually referring to Rukin. He said he is 21 years old. When I was 21 I didn't have much to worry about. It is true that experiences will vary on the individual. I had significant help from my parents. Started my career at age 23, been on my own since. (I'm 26)

Almost 21 :) lol

He's right though, i've seen 5 inch floppies, they are huge, but the 3 inch ones are the ones I used.

That's what she said!

(Just submitting proof that while I'm an old 40+ fart, I do still keep up with some of the more youthful hipster trends)

(Also, I'm ashamed of AJ, he should have picked up on that long before me since this is the first time I've even read this thread)

If you are 5 inches while still "floppy," that is none too shabby.

:P

AJ

• Like 2

ok I have a potential newb question. What 'frequency latitude' do cell phone antenna have? The reason I ask is I am curious with the advent of the qualcomm rf360 what the potential is for 'flashing' a sprint phone with that front end chip to say a verizon or the other way. In theory the chip would support it, but how close would the frequencies need to be assuming it could be tricked into switching. I assume the presence of three antenna (in addition to BT \ wifi etc) for cell service relates to the bands meaning the antenna have some limits or just to allow multiple transmissions at once. I could be entirely wrong as well!! 

I do miss the good old days with quad band phones that you could pretty much get on ans gsm network in the world and a few 'worldphones' that could do virtually any network. 

And sadly I do remember 5 1/4 inch floppies (they were actually floppy unlike the 3 1/2 inchers), I also used reel to reel tape drives which had somewhere around 120mb of capacity, although thats less to do with my age and more to do with the tightness of my employer at the time :) They did have a wolfcreek though, that was a shiny toy and amusing to watch at full speed.