Network Vision/LTE - Cleveland/NE Ohio Market

Ianmac23

Yea I was getting 8 down and 3 up around there. Looks like I'm snagging that from the Ravenna tower

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Didn't you tell me that you had to set it to lte only to pick it up at target?

Jim, Sent from my Photon 4G using Tapatalk 2

Didn't you tell me that you had to set it to lte only to pick it up at target?

I couldn't snag the LTE around target with out it on LTE only.

I am currently making this post with LTE signal on Kent states campus. Its very weak and I think it's from the Ravenna towers

I couldn't snag the LTE around target with out it on LTE only.

I am currently making this post with LTE signal on Kent states campus. Its very weak and I think it's from the Ravenna towers

That is what I thought. Wonder if that is still true in Ravenna. "IF" all of their towers have been updated then maybe the n5 would get lte without forcing lte only. Then again and I might not know what I am talking about.

That is what I thought. Wonder if that is still true in Ravenna. "IF" all of their towers have been updated then maybe the n5 would get lte without forcing lte only. Then again and I might not know what I am talking about.

Yes it will! I just force it to see even the smallest amount of LTE anywhere

I'm at Kent campus without forcing getting -110 to -120 signal

Yes it will! I just force it to see even the smallest amount of LTE anywhere

I'm at Kent campus without forcing getting -110 to -120 signal

Sweet. Can't wait until they actually do our towers.

For any sponsors out there be sure to check out the NV complete maps, Robert added an update today so the maps now include all towers that still need to be upgraded along with all 3G/4G/800 upgrades. It takes some wind out of your sails when you see the amount of work still to be done in our market, but on the flip side if you're versed at tower hunting it's really cool to see all the towers in the area that haven't officially been turned on yet but that I know have all the equipment installed.

On another topic I was finally able to install a special 800 priority PRL on my iPhone 5, but no luck connecting to any 800 in the limited area I've travelled to over the past 24 hours.

GRRR  Why are we the red headed stepchild.. I thought Northeast Ohio had a large sprint following..  Why would be so far down the the priority list..  very frustrating...

For any sponsors out there be sure to check out the NV complete maps, Robert added an update today so the maps now include all towers that still need to be upgraded along with all 3G/4G/800 upgrades. It takes some wind out of your sails when you see the amount of work still to be done in our market, but on the flip side if you're versed at tower hunting it's really cool to see all the towers in the area that haven't officially been turned on yet but that I know have all the equipment installed.

On another topic I was finally able to install a special 800 priority PRL on my iPhone 5, but no luck connecting to any 800 in the limited area I've travelled to over the past 24 hours.

I know. I really like it. Thinking they are working their way towards me. Might have upgrades in my neighborhood soon. Crossed fingers.

That's pretty slow 4G. Id say they are just testing. That's def not done.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

LTE performance is very signal strength dependent, as it needs a more robust signal to achieve the speeds.  So it may be a very good LTE speed for the signal the device was receiving.  We have a limited view based on what was posted.

Robert

Looks like Sprint is lighting up LTE in rapid fashion in Warren/Youngstown.  Hot spots on Sensorly have popped up in Niles, near Salt Springs Road and in Austintown just over the last two days.  A buddy of mine said he's got a stronger LTE signal in Southington (adjacent to the southeast of Parkman) yesterday.

• Like 1

Looks like Sprint is lighting up LTE in rapid fashion in Warren/Youngstown. Hot spots on Sensorly have popped up in Niles, near Salt Springs Road and in Austintown just over the last two days. A buddy of mine said he's got a stronger LTE signal in Southington (adjacent to the southeast of Parkman) yesterday.

I see that! That's awesome!