Network Vision/LTE- North LA Market

BenJDitzel

If I remember correctly, Sprint plans on having NV complete by mid 2014. In the next 3 to 6 months you'll probably have LTE in more places than not.

I'm pretty impressed that the one site covers so much area.

awesome

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

If I remember correctly, Sprint plans on having NV complete by mid 2014. In the next 3 to 6 months you'll probably have LTE in more places than not.

I'm pretty impressed that the one site covers so much area.

where do you work. .. im worried I wont get it in ventura because I live on the east side off telephone between Johnson and kimball

where do you work. .. im worried I wont get it in ventura because I live on the east side off telephone between Johnson and kimball

You'll get it there. There's a site that's pretty close to that area.

I work near Victoria and Olivas Park.

Donate and you'll get access to maps of all Sprint sites. It's worth it to see where all the sites are located and which ones are accepted.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/1195-information-about-s4gru-sponsorship-levels-and-how-to-become-a-sponsor/

You'll get it there. There's a site that's pretty close to that area.

I work near Victoria and Olivas Park.

Donate and you'll get access to maps of all Sprint sites. It's worth it to see where all the sites are located and which ones are accepted.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/1195-information-about-s4gru-sponsorship-levels-and-how-to-become-a-sponsor/

sweet good to know! That makes me excited! Now it's just a waiting game.. you think they are gunna do oxnard before they come here

sweet good to know! That makes me excited! Now it's just a waiting game.. you think they are gunna do oxnard before they come here

Yep patience is the key. I think a lot of people forget that work is being done all the time, whether we see it or not. Unless you physically go to every site, you won't know what's in progress. They go to whatever site that's ready for work, regardless of where it's at.

Here, as in Ventura? There's already one site in Oxnard and a few in Ventura complete, although 3G only. I know the one near my work is waiting on fiber from ATT still. I'm guessing the others that aren't live with LTE yet are waiting on backhaul as well.

A page or 2 back I posted some pictures of sites...if you see antennas or RRU's up that look like that, you know work is being done on the site. Here's a guide on what to look for, with lots of good pictures: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/3915-how-to-spot-sprint-antennas-and-rrus-alcatel-lucent-style/

Its so hard to be patient ever since lte hit Camarillo. . I just keep checking everyday this forum and my network its like waiting for Christmas but you dont know what day itll be

Thx can someone map it since I cant lol iPhone when someone picks it up.

most likely itll be mapped after a couple days of it being up by someone. . Im not driving up north to map it tho haha

Ventura never got wimax, neither did Camarillo, Oxnard, thousand Oaks or Westlake. There was/is one random site at the edge of Oxnard that got wimax but it covered a portion of El Rio and didn't go to the other side of the 101.

Edited by WallsOfJonathan

One problem Santa Maria has/had WiMAX. I thought they get lte later then non-WiMAX.

Whether or not a location has WiMax, won't have any affect on the timing of when LTE goes live. Pretty much everywhere you have 3G now, you'll get LTE. 

Clearwire however has started TD-LTE rollout: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/4675-td-lte-2600band-41-lte-info-teaser/

• Like 1

Ventura never got wimax, neither did Camarillo, Oxnard, thousand Oaks or Westlake. There was/is one random site at the edge of Oxnard that got wimax but it covered a portion of El Rio and didn't go to the other side of the 101.

yea thats what I was talking about

Clear wire network will not work with spirits networks phone like buy phone from sprint it will work with both clear wire and sprint. Like iPhone 5s or 5c

What? The iPhone is not compatible with the TD-LTE network. Apple decided you don't need it.

Sent from my HTC ONE