Network Vision/LTE- North LA Market

BenJDitzel

Is it good that I get a 1x for Internet and lower dots trying to find 4g in nipomo.

the area your getting 1x most likely won't get 4g, the places that you get 3g with an ehrpd network, youll most likely get lte

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Lucky u. About how long does it take for permits to be issued in a county for cell sites.

It depends on the county. If I remember correctly, it took about a month for Verizon to get a permit issued for the new site they put up next to my work.

When r they going to update the market list on this site like for north la cause it says lte sites 0% when there is lte in north la market.

Robert updates that list about once a month give or take. It might be a while though since he's in the middle of moving/new job.

That 0% number really wouldn't change anyway....there are 219 sites in North LA, since 1 is live with LTE that number is like .46%. Here's a link to the article that has a map of North LA: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/blog/1/entry-330-network-visionlte-deployment-is-starting-now-in-east-kentucky-north-la-upstate-new-york-east-and-vtnhme-markets-ahead-of-schedule/

One site just went live in Santa Maria, so things are moving along on the full build sites.

Like I mentioned before, definitely consider becoming a sponsor. You'll have access to maps of all the sites and also of sites that have been completed. http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/1195-information-about-s4gru-sponsorship-levels-and-how-to-become-a-sponsor/

• Like 1

Does anyone know where the fiber is coming from in nipomo. Is it AT&T or charter Communications. I know AT&T sucks for Internet speed for ur Internet at DSL and home Internet and charter can get speeds up to 100 MBs using cable modems does it matter who sprint gets the fiber from.

Does anyone know where the fiber is coming from in nipomo. Is it AT&T or charter Communications. I know AT&T sucks for Internet speed for ur Internet at DSL and home Internet and charter can get speeds up to 100 MBs using cable modems does it matter who sprint gets the fiber from.

It doesn't matter who they get the fiber from, as long as it performs up to their specifications.

My iPhone is turned on to pick up 4g just typed in on phone app ##873283# and phone searched for 4g and none then it picked up 3G with one dot then two dots it was going back and forth between one and two dots. Is that good or bad.

Well I went all over Santa Maria no 4g unless its in orcutt. Santa Maria and orcutt are one city.

The site was 3G accepted only, so no LTE yet.

Unless Alcatel Lucent changes how they do things in our market, 3G will be accepted first on the sites.

Very exciting news today for ventura county I got 4g all the way into oxnard today went strong until about halfway between vineyard and rose but its exciting to see that and yes I mapped it

• Like 1

Very exciting news today for ventura county I got 4g all the way into oxnard today went strong until about halfway between vineyard and rose but its exciting to see that and yes I mapped it

This site was probably the one that went live. I saw them working on it mid August and it was 3G accepted a couple of weeks after that.

Now if ATT would get fiber to the site near my work, there would be LTE in Ventura.....it was 3G accepted way back in July.

3gNfuqY.jpg

MPyqLLS.jpg

KPCLl3R.jpg

This site was probably the one that went live. I saw them working on it mid August and it was 3G accepted a couple of weeks after that.

Now if ATT would get fiber to the site near my work, there would be LTE in Ventura.....it was 3G accepted way back in July.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I think were going to get it in ventura here in the next month the pace they are going.. me beimg at the east end I might be able to get some of oxnards if another tower goes live