Network Vision/LTE- North LA Market

BenJDitzel

Can they put cell sites on a huge water tower. By us 101 new on/off ramp by arroyo grande i get 5/5 signal bars and the app i have points to that water tower.

Yes they can.

Most of the time those apps aren't accurate in pinpointing the location of the site.

Post up pictures and someone can figure out what's on it.

That one is complete....it's not a full build site so it'll probably be a while before LTE is on it.

Again if you become a sponsor, you can look up any sites you come across and see if they are completed or not.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/1195-information-about-s4gru-sponsorship-levels-and-how-to-become-a-sponsor/

Since SoftBank bought 80% of sprint is it possible that SoftBank CEO and his great knowlage on 4g. That hes going to try and match speeds from Japan. I talked to one of my friends and he said that would require billions of dollars and he spent about 9 billion dollars to help sprint with network. The rest shareholder money.

Since SoftBank bought 80% of sprint is it possible that SoftBank CEO and his great knowlage on 4g. That hes going to try and match speeds from Japan. I talked to one of my friends and he said that would require billions of dollars and he spent about 9 billion dollars to help sprint with network. The rest shareholder money.

Basically yes...the plan now is to put TD-LTE on all Network Vision sites.

Follow the link to read about Robert's testing in Denver.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/4083-sprint-td-lte-25002600mhz-discussion/page-42

What does full build mean and will it include 4g in the full build.

Full build means all technologies (1900 1xRTT, 1900 EVDO, 1900 LTE, 800 1xRTT, 800 LTE) are included. So yes, 4G is included.

From what we understand, every Sprint site will receive 2500 LTE (TD LTE). We do not know the time frame on that yet. It's not likely that we'll see a big deployment of TD LTE outside of areas that already have WiMax until next year.