digiblur ROM 2014.01.23 [Note2] [MK4]

digiblur

You should get the insurance from sams club. One time fee no deductible i believe. Its cheaper than the plan from sprint and easier to work with plus its on the phone for life I believe.

I can't say for sure, but I feel like that fix is killing my battery. I've had it for 2 or 3 days and have been struggling.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

When did you install Chrome? I installed the latest version and it sucked the life right out of mine. I immediately uninstalled...back to normal. Just thought I'd pass that along.  :tu:

• Like 1

When did you install Chrome? I installed the latest version and it sucked the life right out of mine. I immediately uninstalled...back to normal. Just thought I'd pass that along. :tu:

Might be what's killing mine.

Might be what's killing mine.

I would uninstall it and see if it makes a difference. 

I was pretty disappointed too. It was crazy fast compared to stock browser...but I'd rather have my battery last 30 hrs. vs. 7 to 10 hrs...

I've always used Chrome. I make sure it's closed when I'm not using it.

Today's post has been brought to you by Sprint, the letters GN and the number 2.

M WiFi is turning itself on over and over again. Each time I turn it off, it turns itself back on. You removed sprint optimizer, so it couldnt be that. There isn't an auto connect on the WiFi, I already unchecked the notify me when there is WiFi option, even the use wireless networks at the location services settings. Finally, I found a zip that I could flash that stopped the WiFi from turning off and on. I'm just asking that in your next update, could you fix this? I'll give you the URL to the fix. Probably did something to my note, but I have yet to find it. I think it has something to do with the connection optimizer. Yet, you posted it on the xda website as a fix and not for your own ROM..?

Edited by Jarod

M WiFi is turning itself on over and over again. Each time I turn it off, it turns itself back on. You removed sprint optimizer, so it couldnt be that. There isn't an auto connect on the WiFi, I already unchecked the notify me when there is WiFi option, even the use wireless networks at the location services settings. Finally, I found a zip that I could flash that stopped the WiFi from turning off and on. I'm just asking that in your next update, could you fix this? I'll give you the URL to the fix. Probably did something to my note, but I have yet to find it. I think it has something to do with the connection optimizer. Yet, you posted it on the xda website as a fix and not for your own ROM..?

I have never had that happen before on this rom.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Weird.. Never seen this either. So what's this fix?

Oooohh... Don't flash that on MC2. And that mod was already included in this one and then some.

What else have you flashed on this rom? Some other mods overwrite things I have done.

Nothing, that's all I flashed on this ROM. And i figured I shouldn't but whatever it did fixed the WiFi issue on my phone.

Nothing, that's all I flashed on this ROM. And i figured I shouldn't but whatever it did fixed the WiFi issue on my phone.

I guess whatever works for you but all that flash did was delete the connection optimizer APK (should have been missing already) then it replaced your SecPhone.apk module with an older version. 

If you're still experiencing issues Jarod, I'd recommend re-downloading the ROM and re-flashing after a Full Wipe. I've never experienced a WiFi issue either.

I just wanted to share how sexy this ROM can be:

0YxqbaZ.jpg

The only issue I've experienced lately has been the Input Keyboard has been showing up on my notification bar. I've been using Swiftkey with no issue and now it pops up. Besides that. I'm beyond ecstatic.

I rooted my old EVO WiMax phone it was kind of a pain to keep the phone current. Much trouble to go back fully stock to get the latest radios etc?

Nope. Samsung devices are simple to flash radios, roms, etc.

And you really don't have to go back to stock to flash the latest radios. They're easy as flashing a zip.

Today's post has been brought to you by Sprint, the letters GN and the number 2.

Which you guys prefer Clockworkmod or TWRP Recovery?

In prefer TWRP on Samsung devices.

Robert via Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

hmmm baseband L900VPAMC2  and build JZO54KL900VPAMC2 on the phone already. I guess I don't need the MC2 all in one but it won't hurt anything to do it again. Right?

hmmm baseband L900VPAMC2 and build JZO54KL900VPAMC2 on the phone already. I guess I don't need the MC2 all in one but it won't hurt anything to do it again. Right?

If you don't need it, don't flash it.

Looks good so far but I forgot about dropbox. Its too late to " pull the APK you need, and drop it in the ZIP before flashing" can I just drop in phone somehow?.