digiblur ROM 2014.01.23 [Note2] [MK4]

digiblur

Even I would say there really shouldn't be a noticeable difference but maybe so with a lot of nonsense cut out freeing up possible resources.

Glad to hear you got through the rough spot and tried it again.

That's what I was going to say.

Ya it was coincidence. I got about normal again at work.

Side question. There a good way to stop the play store from showing Talk as needing to be upgraded to Hangouts? I may screw up and hit update all. I guess I could let it and then reload talk but I don't really want hangouts on it at all.

Side question. There a good way to stop the play store from showing Talk as needing to be upgraded to Hangouts? I may screw up and hit update all. I guess I could let it and then reload talk but I don't really want hangouts on it at all.

I haven't tried, but I assume you could either 'freeze' it or 'detach from market' with titanium backup or some other similar utility.

• Like 1

I haven't tried, but I assume you could either 'freeze' it or 'detach from market' with titanium backup or some other similar utility.

I wouldn't want to freeze it since that would hide it...  interesting, never tried the detach though.  That would be awesome so Talk, Maps, Gmail, and Slacker stop nagging me!

EDIT:  Awesome!!  It works!  Thanks for the tip!

What does that do?

I noticed my apps got linked back into the market after a reboot.

I've noticed that myself.

Today's post has been brought to you by Sprint, the letters GN and the number 2.

I've finally got around to uninstalling the Voice-mail apk and I now my MFing ROM is complete. I went to Voice-mail settings with the phone app expecting to see a Force Closed error and was presented an option to choose Google Voice as my VM carrier!

Today's post has been brought to you by Sprint, the letters GN and the number 2.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Pardon the noob question but what should I see to ensure im actually running this sunce thete is no fancy name? Im pretty sure I am running it as I was able to use the prl write function.

Sent from my rooted G Note 2 on digiblur's rom Using TapaTalk 4 Beta

Pardon the noob question but what should I see to ensure im actually running this sunce thete is no fancy name? Im pretty sure I am running it as I was able to use the prl write function.

uploadfromtaptalk1378246751199.jpg

thanks COZisBack im on it and it is nice! Its my first rom and couldnt be happier!

Is there a similar rom for the e4gt?

Digiblur doesn't have a E4GT ROM but you can try searching XDA for a Debloated Stock ROM.

Look in the system folder on your phone and you should have a file with the version number of the ROM.

Also if anyone wants a flash to remove the MSL check on the ##DATA# menu let me know. I have a home screen shortcut to bring me straight to it to instantly change my device from LTE, to EVDO or 1x only depending on my needs. I got tired of typing the MSL so I took it out.

• Like 1

Look in the system folder on your phone and you should have a file with the version number of the ROM.

I have no app for that anymore? This is a shot of phone details. Posted Image I also noticed I couldnt swipe to het a screen shot was that removed in your rom?

I have no app for that anymore? This is a shot of phone details. I also noticed I couldnt swipe to het a screen shot was that removed in your rom?

The image you posted matches what I have on my device.  I also run digiblur's ROM.

As for screenshots, press the Power & Home key at the same time.

The image you posted matches what I have on my device.  I also run digiblur's ROM.

As for screenshots, press the Power & Home key at the same time.

Thanks I was able to do it with s pen. I was just used to the swipe method no big deal.

Thanks I was able to do it with s pen. I was just used to the swipe method no big deal.

I just did it on mine. You trying it with multi windows turned on? I had problems with that but not with a edge if hand swiped to the right.

I use the palm swipe all the time.  Do you have it enabled in the settings? 

What do you mean you don't have an app for something anymore?  Not sure what you mean.