Looks like it is just not just west of US-131 on D Ave now in Kalamazoo County. Sensorly is showing some good purple on US-131 with some almost reaching West Main (M-43) to the south and past Plainwell to the north.

I need to try and figure out a reason to justify me driving north on Douglas out of town to see what the eastern reach is. :scratch:

Edited by azoclark

OK, I got an email from sprint that my area has received tower upgrades in the Lansing, MI area 48911 zip. When I went home last night, I had my Wifi turned off. I had just did an update to my ROM & Modem earlier so while leaving work I did a profile update & PRL update. I only have this site open at work and didn't get a screen shot but the status on my screen said LTE 14. I did a speed test and although I don't specifically remeber the upload speed, the download speed was about 2.5Mb.

I don't have 4G at work, but I see that Mason is slated for a new tower on sprint's coverage map that still doesn't show 4g anywhere in the mid Michigan area, but I live very close to Cedar and I-96 southern tip of Lansing city limit. I'll try to get more information/screen shot this weekend. Getting here in Mason is were I really need it! At home I can connect to Wifi... I'm lucky if I get any signal at all at work!

OK, I got an email from sprint that my area has received tower upgrades in the Lansing, MI area 48911 zip. When I went home last night, I had my Wifi turned off. I had just did an update to my ROM & Modem earlier so while leaving work I did a profile update & PRL update. I only have this site open at work and didn't get a screen shot but the status on my screen said LTE 14. I did a speed test and although I don't specifically remeber the upload speed, the download speed was about 2.5Mb.

I don't have 4G at work, but I see that Mason is slated for a new tower on sprint's coverage map that still doesn't show 4g anywhere in the mid Michigan area, but I live very close to Cedar and I-96 southern tip of Lansing city limit. I'll try to get more information/screen shot this weekend. Getting here in Mason is were I really need it! At home I can connect to Wifi... I'm lucky if I get any signal at all at work!

If you read back in this thread, you'll see that there is are two towers active, one in eaton rapids and the other in Lansing (MLK/Holmes behind the PX).

If you read back in this thread, you'll see that there is are two towers active, one in eaton rapids and the other in Lansing (MLK/Holmes behind the PX).

Yes, I saw, but that isn't near the location I described, but thanks. I haven't been on in awhile and it was the 1st I'd seen any 4G in the area. My apologies for not keeping up.

post-3818-0-77900000-1361551954_thumb.jpg

Edited by LionFreak

Yes, I saw, but that isn't near the location I described, but thanks. I haven't been on in awhile and it was the 1st I'd seen any 4G in the area. My apologies for not keeping up.

Cedar and 96 is probably picking up fringe coverage of the MLK/Holmes tower. I'm getting a connection to it downtown. Being the first tower, I'm guessing it has zero downtilt until more towers are upgraded. If you donate a few bucks to the site and become a sponsor, you can see maps of all tower locations in the area. THen you can check them out for new panels and RRUs.

Not really feeling this Note :( I'm gonna give it a few more date but it might get sent back for an iPhone 5

Whatttttt.... The Note 2 is by far the best device. Go on to youtube and watch some of the Note 2 guestures. The multi screens and the quad core never fails. I bought mine the day it came out and idk what device can beat it. But in that case I am a huge Samsung fan and not an Apple phone fan.
  • Like 2

Whatttttt.... The Note 2 is by far the best device. Go on to youtube and watch some of the Note 2 guestures. The multi screens and the quad core never fails. I bought mine the day it came out and idk what device can beat it. But in that case I am a huge Samsung fan and not an Apple phone fan.

I'll be eligible to upgrade this spring and I'm drooling over the upcoming S4. I love my S3. I just hate the power button on the side.. I wish it was on top. I had HTC devices and I'm bummed they just announced the new HTC "One" will still only have a 4.7" screen.. :( Edited by LionFreak

I'll be eligible to upgrade this spring and I'm drooling over the upcoming S4. I love my S3. I just hate the power button on the side.. I wish it was on top. I had HTC devices and I'm bummed they just announced the new HTC "One" will still only have a 4.7" screen.. :(

HTC lost me after the 3D... But the dual speaker on the one is cool. S4 does sound legit but I love the 5.5 screen on my note 2.

Not really feeling this Note :( I'm gonna give it a few more date but it might get sent back for an iPhone 5

Really?!?! The note 2 is the best mobile device I've ever used

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Forum Runner

I'm not saying the note isn't nice, its a great device, I am just having a hard time adjusting to the size, having an ipad mini, the 5 will probably just be better for me. I miss my camera photos syncing already, I have to turn my imessage off on my ipad to get texts from other iPhone users or they don't come to my phone, I am just used to the iPhone after using it for a couple years. I will be getting the kyocera torque given to me ay launch, so I will have that for an android device, and I don't really want to carry 2 android devices. For me, as it stands right now, the iPhone will just be better for me. I'm gonna give the note a fair chance for another week and see if I change by mind. I'm not anti android my any means.

I live in Potterville, southwest of Lansing and today when I turned on my phone we have 4G! Pretty strong signal with a 10mb download. So stoked right now.

Sounds like that tower in Charlotte finally went live. Perhaps you can get that on Sensorly for us.

• Like 1

I ran sensorly today when I went down to rain rapids and back but for some reason I don't think it's mapping for me. I can see it hit data points in 4g but it doesn't show any 3g mapping at all. Wondering if it's something to do with my app. It has to be the tower between Charlotte and potterville.

It's still not showing my upload to sensorly and I took at least 5 separate readings. Hmmmm

Did you force the upload? (menu->details->up arrow on top of page) if that worked then the messages to send should read 0 or some low number. After that the server has to render the map (happens at least once a day I believe) then if it doesn't show up try to zoom all the way in to an area you know you mapped 4g points and scroll around this seems to force load sensorly better.

Looks like my sensorly is finally starting to work correctly, it had data to upload and it shows it sending so that's good and now it's even picking up my 3g again too. I see people on the map for my area now.

At least some of your reports finally showed up on the map. Nice job and thank you!