Where to find number of customers per market?

I was wondering if anyone knew where you could find how many customers Sprint has in each area? I know in some places in the Midwest the Verizon/Alltel merger really consolidated users to a single carrier.

Those are extremely confidential numbers. You can get an idea of the relatively size if you can look up the number of blocks of numbers each operator owns in that area. Not accurate but just a ball park estimate. I used to have a link to a website for that info, but I have no idea where it is or whether it is still alive.

I was wondering if anyone knew where you could find how many customers Sprint has in each area? I know in some places in the Midwest the Verizon/Alltel merger really consolidated users to a single carrier.

I Do Have Some Numbers As Of Jan 1, What Market You Looking For?

I Do Have Some Numbers As Of Jan 1, What Market You Looking For?

I would love to get a general sense. Can you share general sense of sprint's top markets and lowest markets?

Any markets where sprint has more share than verizon or at&t?

Any markets where sprint has more share than verizon or at&t?

Yep, Kansas City.

AJ

• Like 2

Seeing my market near the top would be great since my no-4G rants would be more valid.

No, it would not make any rants "more valid." Sprint is not rolling out Network Vision based on POPs or market share.

AJ

• Like 3

I've always been amazed how Sprint service stops right outside of KC except along major highways. Since they have such a large market share in the region, you think they would cover neighboring towns like Richmond, Lexington, Higginsville, Marshall, etc. People in many communities within 100 miles of KC have to use someone other than their regionally HQ carrier.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

I've always been amazed how Sprint service stops right outside of KC except along major highways. Since they have such a large market share in the region, you think they would cover neighboring towns like Richmond, Lexington, Higginsville, Marshall, etc.

Those places you name are in "Missourah." Enough said.

AJ

• Like 3

I've always been amazed how Sprint service stops right outside of KC except along major highways. Since they have such a large market share in the region, you think they would cover neighboring towns like Richmond, Lexington, Higginsville, Marshall, etc. People in many communities within 100 miles of KC have to use someone other than their regionally HQ carrier.

Robert,

Having lived in KC for 90% of my life i have thought the same thing. If it was for the former affiliates Roberts & Southwest, even less of the area would be covered. even areas 30 mins from campus (Louisburg) was not covered till 3-4 years ago (thanks to IDEN synergy site. If these smaller towns around KC where covered, then be well over 30%. Southerwestern Bell (now AT&T) and Cellular One (now verizon) Where the originals to the market back in analog days, So seeing where they are at today, tells you how much they have gained but what more can they get with 800 mhz and a little expansion( Back in September they did have service in Marshall, yet not showing up on maps and customer service says it's not there)

I say Missourah, and if someone complains to me about it, I switch to Misery. They like that one even less.

• Like 3

I say Missourah, and if someone complains to me about it, I switch to Misery. They like that one even less.

AJ

• Like 1

only have OKC, AT&T has almost 50%! then sprint, t-mobile and verizon in last....

Yeah we're a pretty big AT&T area but I do see more and more Sprint converts as of lately. They're probably all switching for the same reason I did, (cheaper than dirt postpaid family smart phone plans and unlimited data).

Anything in Louisiana? If you have BR, I'm curious how close I would be with my prediction. ATT - 50%, Verizon - 25%, Sprint - 10%, T-Mobile - 8%, the rest pre-paid

nope have the big easy and it's no where close to what you guessed for Baton rouge

nope have the big easy and it's no where close to what you guessed for Baton rouge

Yeah, in New Orleans, I'm not sure if any 1 carrier dominates the market. Verizon has made a big push there and I think Sprint has a decent share there as well. In BR though, ATT has this market for sure.