cjinohio03

Network Vision/LTE - Delaware market (including Wilmington, Dover, Laurel and Elkton MD)

5 hours ago, shannonbrian said:

Sprint finally add band 41 3 carrier at christana mall site . It was a Clearwire site decommissioned and now 8tr8. Band 41 only no 25 or 26. This sites way pass due . 

Well they still need to add the other two bands

I doubt it ,2 other sites close by with band 26 and 25 but no band 41.

My home tower has 10x10 + add 5 mhz on band 25.

• Like 1

On 5/12/2018 at 9:52 PM, shannonbrian said:

I doubt it ,2 other sites close by with band 26 and 25 but no band 41.

So no band 41?

It has band 41 2 carrier on 8t8r ,waiting on 3rd carrier 

On 5/12/2018 at 4:17 PM, shannonbrian said:

Sprint finally add band 41 3 carrier at christana mall site . It was a Clearwire site decommissioned and now 8tr8. Band 41 only no 25 or 26. This sites way pass due . 

Finally! They still should add 25/26 for I-95 capacity. Verizon added onto this site in December 2014. AT&T has been there for ages.

What's annoying is Spring actually HAD panels here until ~2006. T-Mobile had panels here until ~2012. It also looks like T-Mobile recently added panels back to this site in the last few months? I didn't get a good look last time I was there, but there are definitely 4 racks again.

On a completely unrelated note the Blackiston DE site is still 3G only 6 years later....

What about the coastal highway? Has there been any improvement since then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19 hours ago, airb330 said:

Finally! They still should add 25/26 for I-95 capacity. Verizon added onto this site in December 2014. AT&T has been there for ages.

What's annoying is Spring actually HAD panels here until ~2006. T-Mobile had panels here until ~2012. It also looks like T-Mobile recently added panels back to this site in the last few months? I didn't get a good look last time I was there, but there are definitely 4 racks again.

On a completely unrelated note the Blackiston DE site is still 3G only 6 years later....

Update site has 3 band 41 carriers, 10x10 band 25 and 5x5 band 26. It's one of new panels all integrated now.

10 hours ago, danlodish345 said:

What about the coastal highway? Has there been any improvement since then?

Yes new band 41 add to some sites.

not seen any upgrades in 3 months . dont think they spending money in Delaware.  

not seen any upgrades in 3 months . dont think they spending money in Delaware.  

They need to upgrade their entire foot print even Delaware could use it big time !!!

new band 41 site live between elkton md and northeast east hon route 40.2 carrier ca. looks like 10 port 2.5ghz/800 panel it's big as other 1900/ 800 panel. low power right now 

3 hours ago, shannonbrian said:

new band 41 site live between elkton md and northeast east hon route 40.2 carrier ca.

How’s the coastal highway coverage with Sprint?

dont know been months since I went there .

dont know been months since I went there .

I want to get a prepaid phone and check it out. I’m really curious. Even T-Mobile doesn’t have contiguous LTE service there.

T-mobile is bad on the whole Delmarva save main roads get off the beaten path and T-mobile is for the most part not usable.

T-mobile is bad on the whole Delmarva save main roads get off the beaten path and T-mobile is for the most part not usable.

Oh that’s a given my friend. That’s why I switched to AT&T as my main carrier and police mobile as my back up.

1 hour ago, danlodish345 said:

Oh that’s a given my friend. That’s why I switched to AT&T as my main carrier and police mobile as my back up.

Police mobile? Need a direct line to 911?

Police mobile? Need a direct line to 911?

Oh my God stupid AutoCorrect. I was trying to say boost mobile not police mobile

5 minutes ago, danlodish345 said:

Oh my God stupid AutoCorrect. I was trying to say boost mobile not police mobile

That was what I guessed but still got a good laugh. ?

• Like 1

That was what I guessed but still got a good laugh.

Good I’m glad you got a laugh out of it.

On 8/11/2018 at 2:55 PM, danlodish345 said:

I want to get a prepaid phone and check it out. I’m really curious. Even T-Mobile doesn’t have contiguous LTE service there.

My friend raves about T-Mobile in DE. He would get LTE down to Felton without issue, never drops to 4G. Fast around the air force base, and seems to have good coverage even out in farm country. 

From personal experience, T-Mobile has been killing Sprint in Delaware for years. 

Power delaware gotten Not better , some new Band  41 . nur some gmos have no LTE 800 yet. Im going down soon  i Report back later.