Network Vision/LTE - Delaware market (including Wilmington, Dover, Laurel and Elkton MD)

cjinohio03

I found new mini micro on Salem church road,  was dead zone now band 41 2 carriers. I need get pic in day time what kind setup.
Let's let it keep rolling in let's see those pictures

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

I was just down in Felton for the weekend. Lots of 3G/1x around here, even close to Route 13.

Sprint is still pretty awful in lower Delaware unfortunately. B26 either doesn't exist, or it doesn't penetrate buildings. LTE, no matter the signal strength, was very very slow. (Even for Facebook and iMessage)

I submitted 2-3 reports in the Sprint Zone app. Happy to be back in my home market again today :). Hopefully in late 2018 lower Delaware can finally compete with T-Mobile which has ubiquitous LTE there.

most towers past Dover only have single 5x5 band 25 and lot towers lack band 26. Lot gmo sites need fullbuilds.

I couldn’t agree with you more. When I was in Delaware just about six months ago sprints LTE service was deplorable outside of Dover in Wilmington. So sprint really needs to step on the gas pedal and fix the rest of the LTE holes in Delaware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, shannonbrian said:

21 mbps download  and 5 up

Naojdgb.png This is a speedtest from the mono pine a 1/2 mile to the south of the Sprint flag pole in Hack's Point. But I'm still going to place a order on Unlimitedville for a Sprint Hot Spot to see if service will work at my house 2.8 miles to the SW of hack's point

Naojdgb.png This is a speedtest from the mono pine a 1/2 mile to the south of the Sprint flag pole in Hack's Point. But I'm still going to place a order on Unlimitedville for a Sprint Hot Spot to see if service will work at my house 2.8 miles to the SW of hack's point

Well the speed is great. I won’t deny that. But I go to Delaware once a year in August and I was there less than eight months ago and there was a lot of band 26. But after Dover Air Force Base the coverage got worse.

verizon tower . that looks.  like tree i saw that. The flag pole went 3miles south.

Sprint still lacks LTE in the southern part of Delaware. It’s been improved upon in Rehobeth. But the rural highway Still needs a lot of densification and expansion of their LTE.

This market could be great but who knows why so all over place on sites.
I do agree with you. Is Sprint actually put some more money into the Delaware Market with just the low band service alone would make coverage great. And band 41 wouldn't have much of a problem either.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk