Network Vision/LTE - Delaware market (including Wilmington, Dover, Laurel and Elkton MD)

cjinohio03

Would help 20 min drive . Heres one i found a site in pa line that has band 41 live in corn field , farmer has huge tower on his property. Band 41 really !!!! not lot house around that area . I almost going on 3 months since they add tdd panels my tower across street ????? No 41 live yet.Still no logic for nv 1.0 deployment.i think they stop adding more tdd panel last 2 months .i can not find any new sites upgraded . Good news only about 2 towers left upper de to get fiber upgrades.

Would help 20 min drive . Heres one i found a site in pa line that has band 41 live in corn field , farmer has huge tower on his property. Band 41 really !!!! not lot house around that area . I almost going on 3 months since they add tdd panels my tower across street ????? No 41 live yet.Still no logic for nv 1.0 deployment.i think they stop adding more tdd panel last 2 months .i can not find any new sites upgraded . Good news only about 2 towers left upper de to get fiber upgrades.

The logic with NV 1.0 was to get every site upgraded, some faster than others. I'm now seeing work being done on the power line sites in central NJ that never got touched before due to access issues.

• Like 1

Last one on 95 that has band 41 panels waiting for last tower go live in newark ,wilimgton area. 2 years later was long time since first one went live on kirkwood hwy.

the last 90 days no band 41 movement ,couple sites still not live and couple that still need panels add. hopely they finish it soon and optimized band 26 and 41 but my hopes are very low . 

• 2 weeks later...

Finally new panels being installed by work band 41site soon. I crew had huge crane lifing up new panels and i see new fiber going up tower ,this one has mirowave for band 25 right now. Got get some pics .

This when they test band 41 on your tower caught 61 mbps down :) this when they turn it off for week and not back on :(.over weekend went to beach and found milford ,georgetown has 2 band 41 carrier aggregation . No band 41 in lewes and no lte in dewey or rehoboth. I keep watch this area for band 41 and 26 live signals.still no carrier aggregation in upper de yet.