Network Vision/LTE - Delaware market (including Wilmington, Dover, Laurel and Elkton MD)

cjinohio03

I have had Sensorly on for three day's if you look there is no 4g pings south of the canal or west of the Md/Del line south of the canal. Then go to Sprints owns coverage map and look at their 4g coverage for this part of the county they show proly three quarters of the total land mass below the canal in Cecil county as having 4g. Nothing but bull-shart. I went down every road in this whole part of the county in the last 3 days and never once not even for a second saw 4g had the phone stuck to the windshield the whole time.

Why a Premier Sponsor would use Sprint coverage maps when they have access to S4GRU Site Acceptance maps is beyond me. Everyone knows that the Sprint LTE coverage maps are awful unless you zoom all the way in and only count Best coverage. Even AJ is first to admit that Sprint LTE maps overstate coverage.

I cannot believe an educated S4GRU member would buy a device and expect magical coverage to appear when it is commonly said over and over again how Sprint LTE coverage maps are not good. Nothing about a new device is going to make unaccepted sites turn on.

Posted using iPhone 5s on Tapatalk

• Like 6

Just like towers in 4g area tha are not upgraded yet , your bound to drop 3g or 800lte thats low power at the time ,aka poor coverage. This why i map upper md and de for last year and half so real world lte can be shown in thst area.

Duh . Look there is no towers around with lte in your area middletown is close lte . Sprint maps are garbage.

Sprint maps are garbage. My point too a tee they I/E Sprint should be ashamed to show 4g coverage here. They only do it to pray on the might dollar.They will not get a penny from me. My wife and son have give them to much already they will be out of contract come 4/20/15,might have get them some new phone's on Verizon or AT&T. 4/20 is a good day indeed national weed day.

Why a Premier Sponsor would use Sprint coverage maps when they have access to S4GRU Site Acceptance maps is beyond me. Everyone knows that the Sprint LTE coverage maps are awful unless you zoom all the way in and only count Best coverage. Even AJ is first to admit that Sprint LTE maps overstate coverage.

I cannot believe an educated S4GRU member would buy a device and expect magical coverage to appear when it is commonly said over and over again how Sprint LTE coverage maps are not good. Nothing about a new device is going to make unaccepted sites turn on.

Posted using iPhone 5s on Tapatalk

Educated I am not,but I will not pay a penny and have not.

The good news i just saved money on my car insurance lol. Good luck with verizon or att. I got lte tower right across the street waiting on 2500mhz panels to be added. I feel your pain but complaining on this site is pointless, s4gru is just a info site and not sprint. I wish robert was like the wizard of oz and grant are wishes.best place complain is facebook with rest people like sprint page.

The good news i just saved money on my car insurance lol. Good luck with verizon or att. I got lte tower right across the street waiting on 2500mhz panels to be added. I feel your pain but complaining on this site is pointless, s4gru is just a info site and not sprint. I wish robert was like the wizard of oz and grant are wishes.best place complain is facebook with rest people like sprint page.

I be getting some good laughs reading ppl posts on Sprint's Facebook page.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

So i have all week seeing ow network is in delaware , this moring i notice some sites band 41 powerup and getting signal far from towers now. Def going check things out.

Looks like another tower went live today by Carter Rd in Smyrna and one by Cheswold. Will need to have it confirmed. My phone also remained on LTE all the way from Smyrna through Dover on Rt13, which is great.

• Like 2

That's true but before April 1, I couldn't get a consistent LTE signal inside my friend's home on Carter Rd. It would switch back and forth to 3G until now. Also there was a stretch between Garrison's Lake to Cheswold on Rt13 where I could only pick up 3G but now it remained on LTE. I also experienced this by the Dover Fire Department/Foxhall on Kenton Rd.

Sounds maybe like they got 800 MHz going there. Think that's what I need on the red mill tower, since I still get not lte at work...maybe soon

Most of the sites in the Dover have B26 LTE live, recently (from what I can tell) they have begun turning up the power on those sites.

Pick up any band 41 in dover oriddle town yet ?

At least one of the sites is live, but the power is way down and speeds are about the same as B25 & B26.