Network Vision/LTE - Delaware market (including Wilmington, Dover, Laurel and Elkton MD)

cjinohio03

Might have go out see if any new band 41 live yet. Most newark and wilimgton live with 2500. Only know couple sites optimized so far.

ok well I hope they roll it out soon....I ll be egarly waiting

So i check out network today upper delaware , 65 percenr sites have band 41. Lot key high traffic areas are lacking band 41 . christana hospital only band 25 and 26 and still no band 41 panels. Site on 273 (delmarva eletric tower ) no fiber but is nv 1.0 site.( note sprint on panels on that tower ) That is key site for christana mall . Half mall gets lte other half 3 g. Tower on 95 no lte but has all panels on it 25,26,41. Mostly all sites on 202 has band 41 . Most sites are low power on band 41 and 26 , both do not reach far. Im just waiting for sprint dial in most there towers . So in my opinion last 6 months network has improve alot.

So i check out network today upper delaware , 65 percenr sites have band 41. Lot key high traffic areas are lacking band 41 . christana hospital only band 25 and 26 and still no band 41 panels. Site on 273 (delmarva eletric tower ) no fiber but is nv 1.0 site.( note sprint on panels on that tower ) That is key site for christana mall . Half mall gets lte other half 3 g. Tower on 95 no lte but has all panels on it 25,26,41. Mostly all sites on 202 has band 41 . Most sites are low power on band 41 and 26 , both do not reach far. Im just waiting for sprint dial in most there towers . So in my opinion last 6 months network has improve alot.

well i hope they improve when i get down there and up here in central new jersey...upgrades have slowed to a crawl.....

Good news on route 202 right next concord mall band 41 panels up and running 3 weeks ago no panels, plus tower near target live band 41 so lot spark areas in delaware , just got to get it all on band 2600 map soon.

Good news on route 202 right next concord mall band 41 panels up and running 3 weeks ago no panels, plus tower near target live band 41 so lot spark areas in delaware , just got to get it all on band 2600 map soon.

why is route 202 taking priority over route 1

why is route 202 taking priority over route 1

A lot more people live in and around route 202. That would be my guess.

Rt 1 is fairly well covered from Dover to points north; there is only one major gap around Townsend. South of Dover there is coverage around Milford and then around Lewes. Other than the lack if coverage at most of the DE beach towns, the gaps on Rt 1 are in more rural areas.

A lot more people live in and around route 202. That would be my guess.

Rt 1 is fairly well covered from Dover to points north; there is only one major gap around Townsend. South of Dover there is coverage around Milford and then around Lewes. Other than the lack if coverage at most of the DE beach towns, the gaps on Rt 1 are in more rural areas.

hmm last time I was in lewes it was all 3g....

good tower spacing ?

Good spacing but they (in my opinion) could use more, I think they probably need to add at least one closer to downtown and another half way between Rehoboth and Lewes.

No B41 yet, but they should be getting hammered with all the tourist. That should get them moved up the priority list.

Good spacing but they (in my opinion) could use more, I think they probably need to add at least one closer to downtown and another half way between Rehoboth and Lewes.

No B41 yet, but they should be getting hammered with all the tourist. That should get them moved up the priority list.

I hope they fix it I get excellent service on the main road but at my friends house I get marginal service

• 2 weeks later...