Keep a Word, Drop a Word #3

S4GRU

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• You may be right, and by no means am I saying I'd be happy paying more.  I just meant to express that in the big picture right now, and in my case scenario - the impact is negligible really...both (a) compared to my expectations going in but even far moreso (b) the comparative scale against a *slew* of other things where I'm having to pay far more than I used to, which really even was more of a catalyst behind what I posted than I stated upfront.  Some angles of inflation are just insane frankly, and $2-5 a line just isn't remotely near what I'd call a poster child example currently.  I still never received any text all that said btw...maybe the increases (***for now) only impacted native T-Mo older plans perhaps? 🤔
    • I forgot to mention, the 6.1 update kinda fixed one annoying bug for those of us who band lock. There has been a bug where when locked to NR-SA, if the phone overheats something will crash, you will lose signal and you can't change to any other bands without a restart. The loss of signal still occurs but now you can move back to LTE without restarting. 
    • May security update is out for TMO S22U
    • The price of EVERYTHING is going up.  Get used to it.  🙂 All companies lie.  Get used to it. Just choose which lying company is best for you.
    • I never got anything, so I'm evidently in the clear. - Trip