How do you post pics and not look stupid?

Feech

1) upload your pic to someplace like tinypic

2) copy the link provided by image host

3) click the image icon in the reply toolbar

4) paste the image link into the dialog

5) profit!

• Like 1

1) upload your pic to someplace like tinypic

2) copy the link provided by image host

3) click the image icon in the reply toolbar

4) paste the image link into the dialog

5) ???

6) profit!

Fixed (you left out a step---staying true to the source material anyway ;) )

• Like 2

I use flickr and just grab the direct link. Best part about flickr? I can choose my size and it's 100000% better than photobucket.

"[ img ] [ /img]" without the spaces or ""

example:

7719074112_1b07a68610_b.jpg

:rofl: That is so funny!

What store is that?

Costco with price scanners? That's a first. Haven't seen that at any Costco's that I've been in on the West Coast.

Probably has to do with Massachusetts state law

Pricing

Non-Grocery Stores:

Merchants must mark most merchandise with the actual selling price. They also must disclose to you the cost of services prior to an agreement. Merchants cannot misrepresent the price or claim that it is reduced or offered for a limited time only, when this is untrue. This pricing law is enforced by the Attorney General. Certain non-food retailers who utilize in-aisle electronic price scanner systems may not be subject to this requirement, but they must continue to provide shelf or rack pricing for items, and electronic scanner systems for consumers to use to check prices. (940 CMR 3.13(l)).

Food and Grocery Stores:

The Massachusetts Item Pricing Law requires food and grocery stores to individually price mark most items with the actual selling price. The law also requires food and grocery merchants to sell any item at the lowest price indicated on an item, sign, or advertisement.

Certain items are exempt from this requirement, including unpackaged products, gallon and half-gallons of milk, eggs, tobacco products, greeting cards, vegetable or fruit baby food in glass jars, soft drinks, and some candy and snack food. Additionally, stores do not have to individually price mark up to 60 items located in end-aisle or freestanding displays, and stores with cash register scanners can exempt an additional 400 items of their own choosing. With over 10,000 items in any typical supermarket, these exemptions are a small fraction of the items stores carry. This pricing law is enforced by the Division of Standards. ( M.G.L. c. 94 §184B, C, D, E)

Probably has to do with Massachusetts state law

Pricing

Non-Grocery Stores:

Merchants must mark most merchandise with the actual selling price. They also must disclose to you the cost of services prior to an agreement. Merchants cannot misrepresent the price or claim that it is reduced or offered for a limited time only, when this is untrue. This pricing law is enforced by the Attorney General. Certain non-food retailers who utilize in-aisle electronic price scanner systems may not be subject to this requirement, but they must continue to provide shelf or rack pricing for items, and electronic scanner systems for consumers to use to check prices. (940 CMR 3.13(l)).

Food and Grocery Stores:

The Massachusetts Item Pricing Law requires food and grocery stores to individually price mark most items with the actual selling price. The law also requires food and grocery merchants to sell any item at the lowest price indicated on an item, sign, or advertisement.

Certain items are exempt from this requirement, including unpackaged products, gallon and half-gallons of milk, eggs, tobacco products, greeting cards, vegetable or fruit baby food in glass jars, soft drinks, and some candy and snack food. Additionally, stores do not have to individually price mark up to 60 items located in end-aisle or freestanding displays, and stores with cash register scanners can exempt an additional 400 items of their own choosing. With over 10,000 items in any typical supermarket, these exemptions are a small fraction of the items stores carry. This pricing law is enforced by the Division of Standards. ( M.G.L. c. 94 §184B, C, D, E)

That makes sense.

I have been trying to post pics to the site for a few weeks and most of the time its a fail. Can someone explain this to me? Most of the time I get a message about the extension I'm using..

As for your issue with posting pics. I save JPEG's to my Dropbox public folder and then use the image link to post them here, or Tapatalk from my phone.

I use my Web server. I can post the full unaltered picture to take over your entire desktop. Muahahahahaha... I ran out of free postings on Tapatalk and I am not paying for that.

Sent from the EVO 4G sometimes-LTE