Wow this site has grown!

Ascertion

I remember back in March of this year, I used SprintFeed as my home for Sprint knowledge. I recall one of the articles from SprintFeed citing S4gru as a source, so I decided to check that out. This site has a wealth of information and everyone in charge is hard at work. I love this site and I've become more active here than any other site. Sprint rocks and being able to see updates as often as a weekly basis really keeps the long days at work go by fast.

If you're madly addicted to Sprint info, I'd 100% recommend making a donation. The Sponsors and Premier Sponsors forums are amazing and have ALOT of user support (literally every question asked has been answered.)

So after stating all of this, I would like to throw out a thank you to all of the people in charge, Robert, AJ, and moderators. Thanks for your effort into making this site big and awesome.

That is all.

~Ascer

P.S. The Deployment NV list has over 217K views!!

EDIT: Not to even mention this entire site is an AD-Free experience!

• Like 23

Its amazing isn't it? I don't see how Robert does it all, he must have created a digital copy of himself(tron) to keep up with all this extra work.

• Like 4

Its amazing isn't it? I don't see how Robert does it all, he must have created a digital copy of himself(tron) to keep up with all this extra work.

I honestly think Robert is part cyborg because my brain is fried after school/work but he's got work/family and this and he's still on top of things!

Funny I was thinking today that Robert is like Santa. Somehow he is able to pop in on almost every thread and drop knowledge and move on to the next..
  • Like 1

Funny I was thinking today that Robert is like Santa.

Oh, we could have some fun with this concept.

AJ

• Like 4

I honestly think Robert is part cyborg because my brain is fried after school/work but he's got work/family and this and he's still on top of things!

Ever notice how "Robert" and "Robot" both start with "Rob?" Coincidence? I'm starting to wonder.

• Like 2

I completely agree, I visit this site multiple times per day, mainly for that slIght glimmer of hope that I could hear the good news that NV is coming to my area ahead of schedule. But I want to recognize what a great job that Robert and the other major contributors / moderators do. Not only is there just a wealth of intellectual knowledge on all sorts of topics, but the classic "mine is bigger than yours" threads are non-existent so I don't have to waste time scrolling through pages of back and forth debates just to find the info that I'm really looking for. I've been a Sprint customer since 1998 and I was seriously considering making the leap earlier this year until I found this site. I've already donated but I definitely need to give more because Robert and the team just simply deserve it.

• Like 7

I completely agree' date=' I visit this site multiple times per day, mainly for that slIght glimmer of hope that I could hear the good news that NV is coming to my area ahead of schedule. But I want to recognize what a great job that Robert and the other major contributors / moderators do. Not only is there just a wealth of intellectual knowledge on all sorts of topics, but the classic "mine is bigger than yours" threads are non-existent so I don't have to waste time scrolling through pages of back and forth debates just to find the info that I'm really looking for. I've been a Sprint customer since 1998 and I was seriously considering making the leap earlier this year until I found this site. I've already donated but I definitely need to give more because Robert and the team just simply deserve it.[/quote']

Thank you for your kind words. But please note that our Staff are all unpaid. Donations go just to pay S4GRU expenses. However, we appreciate all the support we get from our members.

Robert via Samsung Note II using Forum Runner

Thank you for your kind words. But please note that our Staff are all unpaid. Donations go just to pay S4GRU expenses. However, we appreciate all the support we get from our members.

Yes, I realize you all are unpaid - but all the more reason that you deserve an increased donation. Thanks again for all your work, it's truly appreciated.

• Like 3

I, for one, welcome our new S4GRU overlord!

robs4gru.jpg

Is that the son of Johnny 5?

johnny5.jpg

AJ

• Like 1

Yes' date=' and when he learned to talk, his first words were: "Beautiful LTE, better Speedtest!"[/quote']

That's so nerdy. Awesome!!!

I actually saw that in the theatre the first week it came out. They're supposedly doing a remake of it too now.

Ah, the 80s. Wait for the gratuitous movie reference in the video.

AJ

Another 80s one hit wonder with a movie tie in:

This one has some relevance to Robert. Let us see if he knows...

AJ

I know it from a movie as well... that truly was an awesome movie, or at least I thought it was when I was young.

Think...guy & girl, slow motion video, she has a sparkly shirt, and they dance with some very odd props. And no, it's a 100% clean!!

Another 80s one hit wonder with a movie tie in:

This one has some relevance to Robert. Let us see if he knows...

AJ

It was pretty rad. That is all.

Robert via Nexus 7 using Forum Runner

It was pretty rad. That is all.

I do believe the song was used in "Rad," but I am thinking of a later film. The most famous bit of dialogue is probably this line: "I love the Power Glove...it's so bad."

AJ

I do believe the song was used in "Rad' date='" but I am thinking of a later film. The most famous bit of dialogue is probably this line: "I love the Power Glove...it's so bad."

AJ[/quote']

Hmmmm. I must have missed that one. Throw a dog a bone.

Robert via Nexus 7 using Forum Runner