Network Vision/LTE - Albuquerque market (including El Paso, Las Cruces, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Roswell)

S4GRU

That tower in that area was always one of the worst in town, with mega high pings. Either CL finally caught up on their own, or the pressure finally was applied correctly. But either way, it is welcome!

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

Is that the same tower that got the early acceptance and then subsequent rejection?

Any word on LTE for Farmington?

The 3G up here is pretty much worthless.

Wondering if the Four Corners will ever see some love from Sprint.

Yep. Just waiting on backhaul. Some backhaul may be done now and just waiting on LTE integration techs to come and fire it up. But Farmington is definitely getting LTE from Sprint.

• Like 1

Is that the same tower that got the early acceptance and then subsequent rejection?

Yes indeed. It is Ground Zero.

Holly crap! I was able to connect to some LTE with my Nexus 5! :D

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

That makes me very happy. Did it happen automatically or did you have to cycle airplane mode?

Sent from my Nexus 5

That makes me very happy. Did it happen automatically or did you have to cycle airplane mode?

Sent from my Nexus 5

Automatically. I wonder if they fixed it after I called in about it. Hmm

• Like 1

Eastside right at the Sunport.

I just connected there too on my nexus. I was unable to connect near I 40 though. If it's the switching problem then maybe they only have the one tower by the airport working.

Sent from my Nexus 5

I just connected there too on my nexus. I was unable to connect near I 40 though. If it's the switching problem then maybe they only have the one tower by the airport working.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Hopefully not. That would be a bummer. I was able to have a connection all along Gibson (as far as I could go) and North on I40 for a ways.  The 5s doesn't have a great radio in it. 

Sent from my Nexus 5

Seems to be. I hope they fix it pretty fast while they are accepting new towers.

I've been getting 4g at the stop light at Coors and Montano. Very quickly flashes from 3g to 4g and back, not even long enough to get a screenshot of it, but it's happened three days in a row now. There's hope for the westside yet!

• Like 1

I was in the Hobby Lobby parking lot on Juan Tabo and Copper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use a lot of data at Hobby Lobby. Gives me something to do while my wife peruses things for a few hours.

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I use a lot of data at Hobby Lobby. Gives me something to do while my wife peruses things for a few hours. Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

hahaha. Now that's funny. I can sympathize.

Sent from my Nexus 5