Network Vision/LTE - Albuquerque market (including El Paso, Las Cruces, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Roswell)

S4GRU

It sure is ... where in Albuquerque was this spotted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't recall this specific screenshot but I know I've seen it in several locations. One that I do remember was near San Mateo and Montgomery

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Awesome. Thank you. Need to figure out how to calculate this.

Earfcn calculator. Plenty of then on Google and the app store.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Center frequency 1952.5 so a 5 MHz carrier in 1950-1955 pit of their 1945-1955 holdings.

Do you think they will be able to aggregate this with 8665 being that the entire city has been upgraded to the new RRUs? I don't see any permits for band 41 so I would think that would be the easy way to increase speeds or deployment of band 25 small cells.

Do you think they will be able to aggregate this with 8665 being that the entire city has been upgraded to the new RRUs? I don't see any permits for band 41 so I would think that would be the easy way to increase speeds or deployment of band 25 small cells.

B25CA is in testing. 

• Like 1

I just woke up from a nap and they must of turned it on in el paso as well.. but service mode doesnt show it

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Yes it does. Looks like a 5x5 carrier in the PCS E Block.

EDIT: My bad I thought you were referring to the second carrier not B25 CA.

I just woke up from a nap and they must of turned it on in el paso as well.. but service mode doesnt show it

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

It's in testing. Not that it is live on the network.

131680dcbb4642dba310e7a9cf2eb9c4.jpg313e6f35c62101bbe23b21ee0708240b.jpg

Well Alamogordo has second carrier now. Was hoping for better speeds. But it beats the .5mb I have been getting for the last six months.

131680dcbb4642dba310e7a9cf2eb9c4.jpg313e6f35c62101bbe23b21ee0708240b.jpg

Well Alamogordo has second carrier now. Was hoping for better speeds. But it beats the .5mb I have been getting for the last six months.

Did you run the entire test at that signal strength?

It doubles capacity. So if you were sitting at 0.5Mbps before, seeing 3Mbps is a decent improvement. Not ideal, but an improvement.

• Like 1

Did you run the entire test at that signal strength?

Most of the speed test range from -102 to -112. Sector two is the one that covers my house. It is very congested. I wish they would fix B26. It was on for a couple of days about six months ago. Nothing since. Can get the 1X800 but not the B26.

9fe94423bfccd62afc692299fc22b4c3.jpg

Now these are speeds I have never gotten on Sector 2 even when they first turned on B25.

I know it won't stay that way but WOW what an improvement. If it stays above 3mb durning peek times I will be very happy

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

At least one Tower in Ruidoso NM is transmitting LTE. Don't know about second carrier yet. Speed was slow but I only had a brief window to run one test. Will do more next time I go up

• Like 1

LTE plus deployment is going very slow in El Paso .. We still only have 1 tower live with band 41 and no other equipment has been added on any other site

And no additional permits have been issues.  I was hoping they'd start going for at least 5 per quarter, since they're using the cheaper mini-macro option for new B41 deployments.

• Like 1