Network Vision/LTE - Albuquerque market (including El Paso, Las Cruces, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Roswell)

S4GRU

I got lte by before Highway 40 and Atrisco Vista Blvd, also there's a crew working group on a tower at the same intersection ..... I did mapped on sensory :DSent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Im not seeing your mapping. What were speeds like?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Im not seeing your mapping. What were speeds like?

It was before that and did t run a speed test , I didn't last too long

Maybe was this little bit that's way off from Atrisco Vista Blvd :D

de3u7ypu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was before that and did t run a speed test , I didn't last too long

maybe that's why sensorly didnt map it because it wasnt connected long enough. Im hoping theres a lte signal soon on the west.

• Like 1

maybe that's why sensorly didnt map it because it wasnt connected long enough. Im hoping theres a lte signal soon on the west.

Like I said there's a crew working at the tower on Atrisco Vista Blvd and freeway 40 I'll see if a can go take a picture of the tower

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

It was before that and did t run a speed test , I didn't last too long Maybe was this little bit that's way off from Atrisco Vista Blvd :DSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that lil bit of purple has been present for a day or so. So I dont think it was from today.

that lil bit of purple has been present for a day or so. So I dont think it was from today.

so maybe like you said it wasn't long enough that it mapped then

Agreed! The westside needs some love!

It's amazing seeing within a few days much of Albuquerque is covered in LTE. It's also amazing living right in that area. ;) Too bad the time is still off by a few hours leaving me to have to shut off auto time!

• Like 1

Im hoping that there will be alot more NV work within the next few months so that we can all have Lte coverage in Albuquerque

I can't wait for that b26 love.

Sent from my Nexus 5

@khammondnm What are your mobile network settings? I'm not able for some reason to pick up any LTE no matter where I'm at in the area's that are lighting up. :/

@khammondnm What are your mobile network settings? I'm not able for some reason to pick up any LTE no matter where I'm at in the area's that are lighting up. :/

what phone do u have

I haven't been to the areas yet, but I was just in Dallas and picked up b25 fine. There is not any b26 here yet.... but it may be on the horizon ;) (premier sponsor info)

Sent from my Nexus 5

what phone do u have

Nexus 5 - 

I haven't been to the areas yet, but I was just in Dallas and picked up b25 fine. There is not any b26 here yet.... but it may be on the horizon ;) (premier sponsor info)

Sent from my Nexus 5

Ah! Good news to hear!

• Like 1

Had a LTE signal for 2 seconds in cruces. It was a low signal so it might have been some residual signal from El Paso but not likely. I need to drive around after my kids soccer game. Has there been any acceptances in cruces in the last day?

Had a LTE signal for 2 seconds in cruces. It was a low signal so it might have been some residual signal from El Paso but not likely. I need to drive around after my kids soccer game. Has there been any acceptances in cruces in the last day?

Nope.  There were no LTE acceptances in ABQ or Cruces on Friday.  I don't expect any more until next week at the earliest.  But some testing signals might be found in the interim.

Robert

There is some more on the sensorly map for cruces, looking good for Cruces

I haven't been home since I noticed the LTE, but it looks like the same tower that was accepted first last time. We will see after I watch 300 with the wife

Sensorly mapped LTE on amador and valley drive, and at university and I-10

I figured it was a great time to test Sprint's LTE at the Pit, during the PBR Sat. night, and there was no such thing. Amazing service and speed in the parking lot, and then once I entered, BAM nothing and I was kicked to 1x, and then once I worked my way down to the front row seats my father's boss gave me tickets for, I was roaming. Could be all of the rural cowboys that have Sprint all uploading their experience in the city taking up our capacity. ;) Maybe once that B26 comes then we'll get the good stuff!

I figured it was a great time to test Sprint's LTE at the Pit, during the PBR Sat. night, and there was no such thing. Amazing service and speed in the parking lot, and then once I entered, BAM nothing and I was kicked to 1x, and then once I worked my way down to the front row seats my father's boss gave me tickets for, I was roaming. Could be all of the rural cowboys that have Sprint all uploading their experience in the city taking up our capacity. ;) Maybe once that B26 comes then we'll get the good stuff!

The tower closest to the Pit is not live yet. However, most of the Pit seats are underground. No way Band 25 is going to make it there. I've always struggled with PCS 1X and EVDO there except near the top.

Band 26 may make it in there, to some extent. But probably not at the court level. Sprint would need to add DAS. Sprint customers will most likely need to use WiFi at the Pit.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1