Network Vision/LTE - Albuquerque market (including El Paso, Las Cruces, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Roswell)

S4GRU

Hey Denver and Sacto people...shut up. ABQ can have their day. They've earned it. And tomorrow we will tell them to shut up as Denver, Sacto and Honolulu continue to wait. :lol: Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

I was gonna say ain't no one here from Denver.... then Carrilloevo posted. 

I will celebrate with ABQ tonight!  :lol:

• Like 2

My neighborhood, which has never had good service is getting LTE. Great sight to wake up to! Tramway, Central. Clock automatically is forcing the time zone as NY, so I temporarily manually changed it to Albuquerque/Denver for the time being. u8asy8ap.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Three sites were accepted yesterday in ABQ, all along Gibson.  The site near Gibson/Broadway, the site near Gibson/Yale and the site near Gibson/San Mateo.  Hopefully integration teams have moved on to other Metro area sites today, and more are coming.  From here forward, the rest of the info about acceptances will be in the Sponsor section.

Robert

• Like 1

I was up by the Sunport with an interview this morning, but I didn't pick up really any LTE other then 1 hit on Sensorly, but I did find a lot of no data along the I 25 going north to Montano. Not sure if sounds like someone is ready to flip the switch.

I just put sensorly on my home screen. Ready to map this city up!

Sent from my Nexus 5

This is the first time I miss New Mexico the past six months since moving.  However, it will soon fade when I finally get LTE here.

Robert

• Like 1

This is the first time I miss New Mexico the past six months since moving. However, it will soon fade when I finally get LTE here.

Robert

My wife and I were wagering if ABQ would get lte before we move away for our jobs. Looks like I win the bet ;)

Sent from my Nexus 5

• Like 1

I went to Saggios today. No LTE there or along the campus but I did pick it up heading east on Central before Wyoming and kept it to Eubank.

Edit: I also wanted to see if B26 was active as well. No dice only 25 which was moving pretty good.

Three sites were accepted yesterday in ABQ, all along Gibson.  The site near Gibson/Broadway, the site near Gibson/Yale and the site near Gibson/San Mateo.  Hopefully integration teams have moved on to other Metro area sites today, and more are coming.  From here forward, the rest of the info about acceptances will be in the Sponsor section.

Robert

It is awesome how fast you get the acceptances for b25.

• Like 1

Drove west (from the heights) down Menaul today to pick up my daughter at school right by the Menaul School. Sensorly shows LTE along the I-25 corridor in that area. Did not see it when I was there. Checked my daughter's phone too. No 4G.

Those 4G hits on sensorly in that streth of I-25 were kinda light, so I imagine whoever it was hitting on there must have come from further south and still had connection to that tower, whereas I came from a different direction and didn't switch towers???

Drove west (from the heights) down Menaul today to pick up my daughter at school right by the Menaul School. Sensorly shows LTE along the I-25 corridor in that area. Did not see it when I was there. Checked my daughter's phone too. No 4G.

Those 4G hits on sensorly in that streth of I-25 were kinda light, so I imagine whoever it was hitting on there must have come from further south and still had connection to that tower, whereas I came from a different direction and didn't switch towers???

Yeah, getting a signal when it is really light like that is hit or miss.  Which device you have can make all the difference.  Plus it is easier to keep a weak signal than it is to connect to a weak signal.

Robert

I mapped out by the car rental center at the airport and down university towards rio bravo, and also down rio bravo to broadway towards the auto auction.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Mapped from Jefferson and Alameda all the way down to Cora less and Alameda. Then San Mateo from Alameda to Central. Central to Lomas, Lomas to eubank.... Drove a lot with Sensorly running. I am getting intermittent LTE at home (Copper and Wyoming). No 4g north of Menaul yet. People, I am real pleased with the last couple of days, Sprint wise.

• Like 1

Connected to 4G LTE for the FIRST TIME today in ABQ!!! WOOOHOOO!!!

Drove down to a friend's shop on Central half way between Wyoming and Louisiana.  My phone showed no 4G signal until I rebooted. But when it did I almost jumped for joy. Speed and ping weren't spectacular, but stability, useability, and strength were great compared to 3G. Previously, that area was almost a dead spot. Could hardly get any data when I was there for extended periods and needed it. When I left, I mapped out on Sensorly from there back east on Central, then north on Wyoming. Lost 4G a little south of Lomas. Not that it matters, cuz it's already been mapped there by someone else. Still no signs of LTE at home, Wyoming and Menaul.

Doesn't matter to me, because I am worried about using too much data on 4G anyway now since I switched to Ting. When it comes to my hood, I will prolly just set my phone to 3G anyway when not home and on wifi.  I switched to Ting to save money and all data use counts. No more unlimited. Don't need it at home anyway. I assume the 4G upgrading will eventually lead to faster and more stable 3G signal when the load on 3G is reduced??? You guys tell me. And 3G is pl;enty fast for practical use for me, when it is actually working.

I am just happy Sprint is actually doing something with our money versus ignoring us forever. Although I already left Sprint for Ting to save money, I would consider going back to them in the future pending further marketing and plan pricing that suit my needs at a cost am happy with. As it stands, I feel I got ripped off for what I paid for the past year and a half+ on our phones without the LTE unlimited data I paid for for so long. Even if I wouldn't have used it. It was sold to me, I paid for it, and I didn't get it.