Network Vision/LTE - Tampa Market

Feech

OK! Then I can start down the rabbit hole just like you! LOL

Here's your carrot to get down that hole..

CGC1504679 New Tech

CGC1509188 TOWER COMMUNICATION SERVICES

CGC060425 Atlas

CGC1515461 BETACOM INCORPORATED

CGC058267 GOFF Communicaions

CGC1512288 HAYDEN PROFESSIONAL SERVICES

CGC1518576 UCI CONSTRUCTION S

CGC1505856 REGENCY COMMUNICATIONS

So Contractor numbers in Pasco are only 6 digits.

So far this is what I have found, no research to see if these are sprint sites. (edited to make more legible)

UCI CONSTRUCTION SRVCS, LLC 31336 ST JOE RD 11-08-2012

UCI CONSTRUCTION SRVCS, LLC 8716 PUMP STATION RD 08-29-2012

UCI CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, LLC 28555 STATE ROAD 54 07-25-2012

UCI CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, LLC 8324 CORPORATE WAY 07-25-2012

put an excel spreadsheet in my dropbox for Atlas.

here you go guys have fun. (edited, it now has all permits for the companies you listed Feech.)

I can do some research on the sites later, gotta hit the gym.

atlas

Good job..

Keep in mind that some of that stuff may not be Sprints work. If you're a sponsor you should be able to cross reference this spreadsheet with the sponsor map but if the tower is shared like most of them are it could still be hard to tell. I noticed in Hillsborough that most of those permits I saw had Sprints name on it.

Good job..

Keep in mind that some of that stuff may not be Sprints work. If you're a sponsor you should be able to cross reference this spreadsheet with the sponsor map but if the tower is shared like most of them are it could still be hard to tell. I noticed in Hillsborough that most of those permits I saw had Sprints name on it.

looked at a few permits. didn't see any name except the contractor doing work.

Florida is really messed up too, or at least over here it is. You could look in Pinellas county and possibly have a permit out there. but then you could pull it in St. Pete, Largo, St. Beach, Bellair, all of them have their own permitting requirements. The St. Pete one for example is a nightmare to navigate but I know one site that is a St. Pete site that is finished and I wonder if there is more

You sound like me with the obsession. I made a custom map of many of the towers and info needed for each tower as the labels for each tower in Arcmap. It's in my car in the center console with dates next to each tower for each visit.

I planned out several routes to different towers to check on my way to and from work. Oh and I try to keep my good zoom camera and tripod in the car.

Sent from my EVO sometimes-LTE

• Like 1

You sound like me with the obsession. I made a custom map of many of the towers and info needed for each tower as the labels for each tower in Arcmap. It's in my car in the center console with dates next to each tower for each visit.

I planned out several routes to different towers to check on my way to and from work. Oh and I try to keep my good zoom camera and tripod in the car.

Sent from my EVO sometimes-LTE

:lol:

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

If I were gonna be honest I'm pretty boring. So this is the most excitement I get

It is pretty cool. Thinking of some ways to get some better pictures when I do see the contractors that are available to talk to without trespassing. My area is only barely beginning and I can't wait to track and document the progress. The guys in Austin thread have definitely set the bar on pictures and tracking things. ;)

Here's my way of tracking things (taken blurry on purpose as some data is premier sponsor stuff). The tower locations have been up on my public google maps for 2+ years that bigzeto and I plotted so not stepping on data "toes" there.

• Like 2

So I think I spotted some NV Panels on the way home today no LTE signal though :rofl: Sorry all I had was my phone for photo. and after zooming it is blurry This is in Land O' Lakes site # TA73XC100 (I took this site info off interactive map Robert if it needs to be removed please do so or tell me and I will edit)nvpanels.jpg

• Like 2

New-Tech has 2 permits for tower equipment and tower antenna at 11204 US Hwy 19, Port Richey. Which corresponds with a tower that sprint is using but it looks like multiple carriers are on it. it is in a Self storage lot. will try to run up there this weekend. to look at it.

I imagine that there is a little cluster up that way if that tower does have the panels on it. Might be at least one more site up that way close by. One of the contractors I found yesterday doing work in Clearwater is based out of Ocala, never does work in the Pinellas county area or at least doesn't pull permits or them. I wonder if that may be a indication they are all hands on deck for this area. That's a long drive to come do tower work and turn around, maybe hotel costs too. Just a thought