Network Vision/LTE - Tampa Market

Feech

I didn't say that the LTE core that Tampa uses is not operational at all. I said the delays in these sites being worked on going live MAY be core related. I'm just throwing out ideas. I do not have any definitive knowledge regarding any core issues in the Tampa market.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

I wants to share this screen shot of speeds I got on 3G in Westshore Plaza on Kennedy. Does this mean that LTE is near.. 2 Mbps down!!

Realistically looking at how low the pings are and the speed you can be pretty damn certain fiber/microwave backhaul has been installed to that site. I've said this a million times but with 3G speeds like that I have no need for LTE! :D

Realistically looking at how low the pings are and the speed you can be pretty damn certain fiber/microwave backhaul has been installed to that site. I've said this a million times but with 3G speeds like that I have no need for LTE! :D

go live on the beach where the rich people are they have well over 1 meg a sec pretty much always and ever everywhere has good signal strength theres a couple places where i get 2 megs but its rare.

go live on the beach where the rich people are they have well over 1 meg a sec pretty much always and ever everywhere has good signal strength theres a couple places where i get 2 megs but its rare.

I'm not a big fan of the socioeconomic arguments. Obviously places with a lower population density have less load on the towers.

• Like 1

I'm not a big fan of the socioeconomic arguments. Obviously places with a lower population density have less load on the towers.

Lol well it does happen to be that people with more money live in a less dense populated area

Regardless if your a fan it's a reality lol and so are the data speed there

Edited by TuX

Not sure if you guys have mentioned this one before but the top rack of the tower just before exit 42- Howard on I-275 south appears to have NV panels.

If that is the case it would be the first set of panels that I have seen for sprint that aren't the lowest on the pole.

You noticed that too? I won't say they are always the lowest but definitely never at the top. I know why my signal at work is always abysmal I'm sure it's not the only reason though

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I don't think Robert is done with the update yet but I'm surprised we don't have sites done yet in our area.. Maybe we will see something. It been a few weeks since we spotted the first towers

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Not sure if you guys have mentioned this one before but the top rack of the tower just before exit 42- Howard on I-275 south appears to have NV panels.

Was excited to see that work going on but looks like AT&T.

So we have gone another 2 weeks with no sites completed yet. We know that work is being done with at least 5-6 sites in Pinellas that look to be done. We also know from the sites we have looked at, nothing looks to be done in preparation of the deployment. So anyone want to make a guess when will see something?

The original date Robert had has passed. So first sites in Dec?