Network Vision/LTE - Cincinnati Market

ohioratrodder

aryse7ug.jpg

Not bad for blue ash, Ohio

I've noticed the first few days of a tower coming online with LTE that it appears to be capped at 15Mbps. Try again in a few days and you'll probably be seeing closer to 30Mbps speed [emoji41]

• Like 2

I've noticed the first few days of a tower coming online with LTE that it appears to be capped at 15Mbps. Try again in a few days and you'll probably be seeing closer to 30Mbps speed [emoji41]

Awesome I didn't know that, I wonder when they will announce LTE for the area ... Maybe September?

This is what I see on my screen while connected to LTE not sure why gci isn't there? But great update to cincinnati, glad we're in the home stretch on 1.0

B-man, SGS3 does not report GCI.  It is a device issue unfortunately.  It may be time to get that Tri-Band device, :D!

http://www.bluelinepc.com/signalcheck/known-issues/

• Like 3

B-man, SGS3 does not report GCI. It is a device issue unfortunately. It may be time to get that Tri-Band device, :D!

http://www.bluelinepc.com/signalcheck/known-issues/

Well said and thanks for the knowledge share. I'm thinking LG g3 or the new HTC... I'll get one or the other but can't wait [emoji4]
  • Like 2

Well said and thanks for the knowledge share. I'm thinking LG g3 or the new HTC... I'll get one or the other but can't wait [emoji4]

You will NOT be disappointed, both devices review very highly.  Happy hunting.

Yes it is a gorgeous day, low humidity, low 80s, just hope my 4g gets stronger soon but I'm happy to finally have some....

Took a gamble with sprint, renewing my 2yr, and I think I may of been right, anyway, look at the beautiful sky here on the,Westside !!ajejudy3.jpg

Well, I dumped VZW back in April, lte was great everywhere I went. I miss it dearly, however, I have faith that Sprint's network will eventually catch up and in some ways be even better. No regrets here, it's actually quite exciting to be part of this new network. Ok enough preaching lol. Trust me things will get better, I get lte off and on here at home from distant towers. I know once the site a few blocks from here is live, I will be quite pleased. And once we get B41 I'll be singing the Star Spangled Banner. In the meantime I'm enjoying the ride :-).

a2u5e2a6.jpg

Man you called it! Came back to work this morning did another Speedtest and then this appeared.

• Like 3

a2u5e2a6.jpg

Man you called it! Came back to work this morning did another Speedtest and then this appeared.

Good morning team! I found many 1x800 signals around my neighhood this morning. Would this be by any chance apart of the updates that are Network Vision related... If so I have screen shots and engineering screens to back up my findings. Please let me know

• Like 1

Just got this, Westside, Bridgetown area....some days it's faster and noticed it will switch back and forth from 4 g to 3g, also, I have to toggle airplane mode once I go outside just to bring 4 g on....post-40195-140511983224_thumb.jpgpost-40195-14051198393_thumb.jpg

Just got this, Westside, Bridgetown area....some days it's faster and noticed it will switch back and forth from 4 g to 3g, also, I have to toggle airplane mode once I go outside just to bring 4 g on....attachicon.gif Screenshot_2014-07-11-19-01-06.pngattachicon.gif Screenshot_2014-07-11-18-59-55.png

You are simultaneously connected to an Airave for voice and a Sprint tower for LTE. You should find out who has an Airave in your area and kindly tell them it may no longer be needed [emoji41]

According to Antenna Search: - Multiple Antennas # 5 - Green Township Mack Fire Dept Clearwire Spectrum Holdings Iii Llc

So some Sprint and some microwave for Green Twp.

Yeah, but what makes me mad is just a mile away, the speed is cut in half, UL and Dl, I got almost all bars on voice also there, go a mile west and just one bar on voice and the 4 g fades , kept switching to 3g....

Is the range on 4 g LTE that bad ??, I know there are a lo of trees but dang...

What's crazy is yesterday afternoon between 7 and 8 pm, my upload speeds were cranking a lot higher than my DL speeds, check these screenshots out and explain why that is ? uvy2e2eb.jpgjusejaty.jpg8aha7aqa.jpg

Take note of the time in the upper right hand corner, as well as the signal strength bars on the phone as well as the speed test data...

Edited by plasma1

What's crazy is yesterday afternoon between 7 and 8 pm, my upload speeds were cranking a lot higher than my DL speeds, check these screenshots out and explain why that is ? uvy2e2eb.jpgjusejaty.jpg8aha7aqa.jpg

Take note of the time in the upper right hand corner, as well as the signal strength bars on the phone as well as the speed test data...

Probably the load on the tower at that time makes upload faster than download. If does happen.

sent from my HTC One Max

You may be picking up your LTE from the Harrison Ave. tower behind Twin Lanterns. If you are at 5 points you are about 2 miles from the Harrison Ave. tower. Been by the tower on Taylor Rd. a lot and never found any 4G.

You may be picking up your LTE from the Harrison Ave. tower behind Twin Lanterns. If you are at 5 points you are about 2 miles from the Harrison Ave. tower. Been by the tower on Taylor Rd. a lot and never found any 4G.

Yeah but I'm by south road and Bridgetown ave at home, very close to Kuliga park now and here is what I'm getting.( stay tuned )