Network Vision/LTE - Cincinnati Market

ohioratrodder

See 800 LTE lighting up in the Columbus thread. Any here in Cincinnati?

I get some B26 here at home in Covington, but it's coming from Newport. I'm assuming of course since there is where I get it the strongest.
  • Like 1

I figured as much. Any way to get those along with the LTE acceptances that are posted in here like CBus thread?

As far as I can tell, either no LTE 800 sites have been accepted in our market, or the information is not available yet for our market.

Just mapped my short one mile or so trip on sensorly, from my drive where I get one bar of lte, to hattings supermarket on Bridgetown road about a mile or so up where I get full bars.....

Jennings circle k restaurant and the supermarket was jam packed with people as was the mini strip mall down the way, but check.out what I just got.....8ytu5esa.jpg2yqudavy.jpgjugevumu.jpgyheraty8.jpgure8emyb.jpgy3eqatep.jpg

I have had over 15mbps there, as opposed to.Just 4 here, but many people out and using their phones today, all in.one congested general area, so the cell site may of been slowed down...de7e5atu.jpgymegaty7.jpg5udyma7y.jpg

Wish I could afford premier, but I love driving around and mapping streets on sensory, and I like talking about cell technology with all my friends on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube

• Like 1

Right now, my next big purchase that is a necessity is a new stove / oven.....tired of the microwave. And tired of grilling out all the time, and tired of ordering out or getting food delivered .......

• Like 1

Wish I could afford premier, but I love driving around and mapping streets on sensory, and I like talking about cell technology with all my friends on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube

There's a cool and informative map available to sponsors ;) If you are able to make a small donation in the future, you will get access for 6 months after your most recent donation.  Be on the look out for discount specials, and remember, your lifetime total donations count towards hitting the premier mark.

• Like 1

3G speeds downtown improved?

That I can't attest to, I haven't been to downtown today. I will say the site in Covington has shown signs of improvement. :-) May take a stroll through downtown over the weekend and see.
  • Like 2