Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

Real nice. :P

But really, it's not that hot. Sounds like a typical summer day here in Missouri. I'm sure it's not slowing down those tower crews.

We've been spoiled this summer. This was probably one of the few days that it hit the 90's.

We've been spoiled this summer. This was probably one of the few days that it hit the 90's.

Wouldn't be so bad if it weren't humid. Oh well... That's Ohio for you.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I wasn't able to take a pic, but I saw the tower at Westerville & 270 was having work done yesterday. Saw smaller equipment next to the van along with some black tubing.

I'll stop today and check it out... Will post with pictures.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

My contact via Twitter...

imex99 @imex99

@sprintcare when will Granville, OH (43023) get #lte #networkvision

#sprint

In Reply to Sprint Care and imex99 and 7 others

Sprint Care

@sprintcare

@imex99 We are currently in Granville, OH working on building LTE. It should be completed very soon. -ADR

12:10 PM - 16 Jul 13

imex99 @imex99

#sprint

Sprint Care

@sprintcare

@imex99 We are currently in Granville, OH working on building LTE. It should be completed very soon. -ADR

Nice, hopefully it's not just talk or in this case, tweet.

• Like 1

imex99 @imex99

#sprint

Sprint Care

@sprintcare

I would take the LTE part with a grain of salt. NV yes, LTE I have a feeling the whole area is way behind on backhaul.

I'm hoping i may have some good news from Sunbury soon, normally I have amazing coverage in my apartment (5 bars at all times) but for the last couple of days i have been kicking in and out of roaming, here's hoping.

You could call and open a ticket. Worst case is they tell you they're working on it and it'll be done in a couple days.

Heard from a coworker the other day that he's been seeing roaming some in Columbus. That's unheard of for me. I told him they're likely doing work in those areas. I'm not sure where it was but I know he lives near Polaris.

I'm hoping i may have some good news from Sunbury soon, normally I have amazing coverage in my apartment (5 bars at all times) but for the last couple of days i have been kicking in and out of roaming, here's hoping.

I'm assuming Johnstown and New Albany as well. In Johnstown, the connection is so bad this evening that I can't even connect to data! I haven't tried making a call in the past hour, but I would imagine I can't right now. Yet my phone won't give up on the signal and switch to roaming lol!

My parents are roaming 100% right now (live on the Franklin/Delaware/Licking county line area). I also could not make a call after several attempts at 161 & Sunbury Rd (peak time, though 5PM) and could not make a call until I got near the Ulry/161 tower.

It was nice catching LTE in your fair city of Columbus as I came down here today. Now this comment is a little off topic but,

Every WiMax tower I saw today has daisy chained backhaul. I drove I drove around a lot today and saw not one without microvave. Let's hope they don't do that for LTE backhaul !... Greetings from Toledo

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

AAAAAHHHHH COME ON 4G!!!!! OK I'm done. On another note, to the gentleman who received the tweet about Granville getting LTE soon I am surprised they shared that with you. Granville was the first cluster (newark cluster#2) with NV anything and it will most likely be the first complete NV cluster in the market. 

• Like 1

U

AAAAAHHHHH COME ON 4G!!!!! OK I'm done. On another note, to the gentleman who received the tweet about Granville getting LTE soon I am surprised they shared that with you. Granville was the first cluster (newark cluster#2) with NV anything and it will most likely be the first complete NV cluster in the market.
That tweet was towards me.... I'm so ready for backhaul on the Newark/Granville clusters! I just need to be able to talk and no drop calls and be able to use data in the area. 3g is horrible in my area. I'm excited for lte but I'm ready for enhanced voice and data first. Thenight, Is the Morse road lte tower 3g/800 accepted or just lte only so far? Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Thenight, Is the Morse road lte tower 3g/800 accepted or just lte only so far? Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I was in the area today with one of digiblur's PRL that supports 800. So if it has been 800 accepted, it's not live yet.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I was in the area today with one of digiblur's PRL that supports 800. So if it has been 800 accepted, it's not live yet.

I drive all over central Ohio and only have picked up 800 in Granville on my EVO lte.

I drive all over central Ohio and only have picked up 800 in Granville on my EVO lte.

Theres like 9 3G 800mhz in the market i believe. Im not sure if the Morse Rd tower is off the top of my head. I'll check tomorrow. I should be getting a swell of info on NV this week so stay tuned maybe it'll be something exciting.

• Like 4

Theres like 9 3G 800mhz in the market i believe. Im not sure if the Morse Rd tower is off the top of my head. I'll check tomorrow. I should be getting a swell of info on NV this week so stay tuned maybe it'll be something exciting.

I'm tuned in, dialed in....

Help us Obi Wan, you're our only hope.

• Like 3

I'm tuned in, dialed in....

Gotta remember to set my DVR.

• Like 1

HAHA oh man. The force is not with me i merely relay information. More like R2D2 :)

What shall we do one nv is complete, get lives? Hahaha

Pretty sad when I get excited bc of notifications of this thread....

On another note, who's excited for Buckeye football?

• Like 2

Go Bucks!!

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

U

That tweet was towards me.... I'm so ready for backhaul on the Newark/Granville clusters! I just need to be able to talk and no drop calls and be able to use data in the area. 3g is horrible in my area. I'm excited for lte but I'm ready for enhanced voice and data first.

Thenight,

Is the Morse road lte tower 3g/800 accepted or just lte only so far?

Slow data in Granville? Hah! Come to Johnstown!!

Screenshot_2013-07-17-00-03-50.png

HA thats why i turned them off.