Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

I have to come down to Columbus on Tuesday. does anybody want to have a s4gru meet at Dave and Busters?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Would love to but I'll be working...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I can verify that 1x800 is now active in Marion. Will post screenshot tonight when I get home from Columbus.

Do you get it everywhere in Marion or just one tower?

It is on on a tower on the other side of town too, but the tower on Barks Rd is still showing RTT.  I have been having some data issues this week, and called Sprint and they told me they expect all to be resolved by Monday.  I like how they are resolving the issue.....Now if I could just get a little LTE love...LOL.

It was fun getting to play while in Cbus this afternoon.  Gonna be awesome once everything is rolled out.

post-9708-0-55982700-1373766723_thumb.png

I've been getting lot of evdo Rev a lately in areas that are usually eHRPD, any reason for that or just a coincidence?

I have seen no correlation.

• Like 1

I have seen no correlation.

Thanks, just weird seeing that they're both just switching back and forth lately.... Just excited to see more progress.

• Like 1

its not any new info but I found it funny that in Easton I could take a single step to the left and have 4g and a single step to the right and not. wasn't aware it was so cut and dry lol

Lol, I noticed that too!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

its not any new info but I found it funny that in Easton I could take a single step to the left and have 4g and a single step to the right and not. wasn't aware it was so cut and dry lol

Lol, I noticed that too!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Unfortunately LTE coverage can be like state lines. One moment you're in Ohio a step Later you're in Pennsylvania. Once the Hilton Site and the Morse/Sunbury site is updated, that will be a thing of the past.

Just checked the Howell ct tower (my home tower) & on a water tower... No new cabinets or panels.... Need some upgrades to get rid of my airave.

I know totally different markets, but it sucks seeing all the work happening in Lexington right now, and even seeing all the towers being completed in Cleveland area.

And yeah, stuff will start launching soon here and when they start, it'll spread pretty quickly. Since the one launched a couple weeks ago with nothing much since, just seems like they haven't been doing anything for two weeks. Even though I know that's not the case.

I know totally different markets, but it sucks seeing all the work happening in Lexington right now, and even seeing all the towers being completed in Cleveland area.

And yeah, stuff will start launching soon here and when they start, it'll spread pretty quickly. Since the one launched a couple weeks ago with nothing much since, just seems like they haven't been doing anything for two weeks. Even though I know that's not the case.

I blame it on the rain. 19 out of 21 days in a row. Including thunderstorms. That's a delay right there.

I blame it on the rain. 19 out of 21 days in a row. Including thunderstorms. That's a delay right there.

I would think they'd work through a lot of the rain, if possible. I'm going to assume that a lot of contractors don't get paid for weather problems.

I would think they'd work through a lot of the rain, if possible. I'm going to assume that a lot of contractors don't get paid for weather problems.

I may be wrong, but I doubt they are approved to work in rain as bad as it's been. The hand/feet post becoming slippery, lightning is sporadic when raining, etc etc. Again, these are guesses, but what I think they're realistic.

I may be wrong, but I doubt they are approved to work in rain as bad as it's been. The hand/feet post becoming slippery, lightning is sporadic when raining, etc etc. Again, these are guesses, but what I think they're realistic.

Just plain rain, they'll probably work. Heavy thunderstorms, likely not! We've seen tower crews working through rain, and even storms before. Though I'm sure it's not very common to work through storms. 

Just plain rain, they'll probably work. Heavy thunderstorms, likely not! We've seen tower crews working through rain, and even storms before. Though I'm sure it's not very common to work through storms. 

We had some of both. Lot of rain in general, but some storms too. Still, they were probably able to get some work done on the ground. Climbing on the towers I could see them coming back to those towers when it wasn't windy or as wet.

We had some of both. Lot of rain in general, but some storms too. Still, they were probably able to get some work done on the ground. Climbing on the towers I could see them coming back to those towers when it wasn't windy or as wet.

Like today? ;)

Mid-upper 80s? Ha. Tell that to the CA/Las Vegas/AZ workers.... :P

We don't care about workers outside of the Central Ohio area....

• Like 1

We don't care about workers outside of the Central Ohio area....

Agreed

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Real nice. :P

But really, it's not that hot. Sounds like a typical summer day here in Missouri. I'm sure it's not slowing down those tower crews.