Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

its a brand new tower that's labeled as indoor and the address is at the Anheuser Busch plant.

yes, my wife works at the brewery, they just completed their nextel replacement the friday before nextel shutdown (A-B is exclusive sprint/) and had their whole nextel repeater network upgraded to CDMA/NV.  LTE not on yet, but mostly this tower provides service internal to the A-B property/buildings.

• Like 2

yes, my wife works at the brewery, they just completed their nextel replacement the friday before nextel shutdown (A-B is exclusive sprint/) and had their whole nextel repeater network upgraded to CDMA/NV. LTE not on yet, but mostly this tower provides service internal to the A-B property/buildings.

Free samples please!

• Like 1

My commute on 161 East from I-270 (Westerville) has become more and more cumbersome with data calls.  I used to have full bars of service at all times and no issues with voice, but the last week or so it's been different.  Another interesting note is that I was having signal issues and noticed that I'm pulling 1X 800 from the Welsh Rd Site.  Quite a feat considering that is almost 15 miles away...  Is this even possible?  Can't wait to see the next LTE site live!

2013-07-11_11-42-01.pngSorry I mashed the wrong button and that's why the ringtone volume is showing...

My commute on 161 East from I-270 (Westerville) has become more and more cumbersome with data calls. I used to have full bars of service at all times and no issues with voice, but the last week or so it's been different. Another interesting note is that I was having signal issues and noticed that I'm pulling 1X 800 from the Welsh Rd Site. Quite a feat considering that is almost 15 miles away... Is this even possible? Can't wait to see the next LTE site live!

Posted ImageSorry I mashed the wrong button and that's why the ringtone volume is showing...

I'm getting 800 from welsh site also...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I'm getting 800 from welsh site also...

How far away are you?  I was shocked to see it so far away...

Dumb question, the bars on the EVO show 1X coverage, right?

Thank you all in advance.

How far away are you? I was shocked to see it so far away...

Dumb question, the bars on the EVO show 1X coverage, right?

Thank you all in advance.

I've been picking 800 in two areas, cherry Valley and 16,pretty close to me and sr 37 near the large hill and railroad tracks.

From what I read elsewhere on the forums, if you're within range of 800 it will choose that connection over a closer stronger 1900 signal.

It will really affect people with EVDO Airaves. Like myself.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

From what I read elsewhere on the forums, if you're within range of 800 it will choose that connection over a closer stronger 1900 signal.It will really affect people with EVDO Airaves. Like myself. Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Great, I have one of those myself. I guess the goal is to eliminate it of course. If the range is truly 8-10 miles I'll be fine.

Great, I have one of those myself. I guess the goal is to eliminate it of course. If the range is truly 8-10 miles I'll be fine.

Hopefully. I'm less than 2 miles from two towers, but because of the terrain around my house, you'll experience drop calls.

Noticed a rural tower that had new RRU's and antennas on it yesterday.

CB03H****

39.39***

-82.16****

****, Nelsonville, OH

45764, USA

Sprint Market: Columbus

OEM: Samsung

RF Switch: FW-FORT_WAYNE-MSC_1

It's located south of Nelsonville along US RT 33 (about half way between Nelsonville and The Plains).

I wasn't able to get pictures or do any testing due to heavy traffic, so I didn't post it in the In Progress thread, but is is definitely in progress.

It looks like there may be some hope for South East Ohio too.

Hopefully. I'm less than 2 miles from two towers, but because of the terrain around my house, you'll experience drop calls.

Same exact issue...  Fingers crossed.

I'll be beyond happy if I can eventually disconnect my airave, I live in Granville, right on Newark border, shouldn't need an airave but that's Sprint for your... :blink:

I'll be beyond happy if I can eventually disconnect my airave, I live in Granville, right on Newark border, shouldn't need an airave but that's Sprint for your... :blink:

Which Airave do you have? 1.0, 2.0 or 2.5?

have you had a chance to be on 1xa for data without evdo? I heard its much faster than traditional 1x

I'll try next time it switches over... Just few times a week... Not sure why our when even though I drive those two areas every day.

Keep in mind that, unless you're running the LTE Discovery app, running Sensorly can actually make it harder to find LTE. This is because Sensorly maintains an almost constant data connection, meaning the phone has less opportunities to scan for LTE.

In the days since this, I have done runs along 670, and circled the outerbelt from Roberts Rd. all the way north and around to Easton, with LTE Discovery assisting Sensorly.

Never so much as a blip anywhere.  Occasionally I'll get a brief hit on the Morse Rd. tower as I'm waiting to turn onto the 270 on-ramp, but so far I'm getting nothing else nowheres.

• Like 1

In the days since this, I have done runs along 670, and circled the outerbelt from Roberts Rd. all the way north and around to Easton, with LTE Discovery assisting Sensorly.

Never so much as a blip anywhere.  Occasionally I'll get a brief hit on the Morse Rd. tower as I'm waiting to turn onto the 270 on-ramp, but so far I'm getting nothing else nowheres.

Thanks for making that run. Looks like nothing new in the area yet.

Mine wont unless I write a prl or wait for sprint to let the note have access to 800 smr again

Just picked 800 up again near Cherry Valley

uploadfromtaptalk1373662781585.jpg

• Like 1

what you're not getting LTE right?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

No lte, it's just 3g/800 NV accepted so far, no backhaul...

Still, that tower is just over a 5 minute drive around some hills and trees and pretty good signal for no backhaul or lte yet. Seems promising when all my towers running 3g/800/lte with backhaul.