Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

Yours is Morse/Reyn-NA. His is Broad/Reyn-NA where Andy posted pics in chat. Notice the cultivated back yards to the right in his picture?

Thanks for clarifying, I thought that those pics looked a bit different, lol. I saw the crews on the Morse-Rey New Alb Rd on Tuesday, I was going to stop by and chat, but traffic situation didn't allow me that.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Broad and Lancaster site, the trailer was gone this morning.. I didn't drive by it but was able to look over there and see that much. Couldn't see if anyone was there working on the cabs, no tower monkeys yet.

Checked out the site today.  The cabs aren't mounted yet.  One is on the ground, the other is on the pallet.  Saw a truck in front of it, with only 1 guy inside of it.  I don't think he was doing much or he just got there.  I'll check it out tomorrow and keep you updated. 

I won't get on until around 8pm or so, after I get off work.  So, don't hold your breaths lol.

• Like 1

Hello all,

Drove by the Board/Lancaster Ave tower, cabinets don't appear to be hooked up.  But then again it was dark and rainy, so I didn't get much of a view.  Maybe over the weekend, I'll walk by there and take a few pics, without getting much attention.

By my count, it seems like two sites holding up a section launch, two maybe plus a stealth site holding up another section launch, two sites holding up another section launch. Then several holes to fill in for two more launches and a large area to be completed to finish up Columbus metro area. So close...

Talk about being obscure!!!  :lol:

• Like 2

By my count, it seems like two sites holding up a section launch, two maybe plus a stealth site holding up another section launch, two sites holding up another section launch. Then several holes to fill in for two more launches and a large area to be completed to finish up Columbus metro area. So close...

Talk about being obscure!!!  :lol:

Ancient song that applies:

• Like 1

Hello all,

Drove by the Board/Lancaster Ave tower, cabinets don't appear to be hooked up.  But then again it was dark and rainy, so I didn't get much of a view.  Maybe over the weekend, I'll walk by there and take a few pics, without getting much attention.

They're working on them today.

• Like 4

Hello all,

Drove by the Broad/Lancaster tower. Saw new cabinets mounted and the technician was finishing some wiring. Saw RRUs installed as well, appeared new. Cell tower panels are still the same, haven't been replaced yet.

Hello all,

Drove by the Broad/Lancaster tower. Saw new cabinets mounted and the technician was finishing some wiring. Saw RRUs installed as well, appeared new. Cell tower panels are still the same, haven't been replaced yet.

Were the RRHs mounted near the cabinets or near the antennas?

Hello all,

You sure about the RRU's? Nothing done that I saw this morning. I left at 7:30 and nobody was out there yet.

You sure about the RRU's? Nothing done that I saw this morning. I left at 7:30 and nobody was out there yet.

They looked like new. The tech was finishing some wiring. I wonder when the panels are coming.

They looked like new. The tech was finishing some wiring. I wonder when the panels are coming.

I'll look tonight. If the RRU's are already mounted at ground level, then this would be a GMO site, which I'm hoping against. I'm wondering if you were seeing them routing the cables from the boxes that AT&T ran for the fiber there.

I'll look tonight. If the RRU's are already mounted at ground level, then this would be a GMO site, which I'm hoping against. I'm wondering if you were seeing them routing the cables from the boxes that AT&T ran for the fiber there.

GMO isn't necessarily a bad thing if they can do full build with 1900 lte.

Sounds good! I didn't see anyone run cables. If I had time, I'd sit there, with a beer in a lawn chair, watching what they were doing. Hahahaha

• Like 1

If the RRHs are being mounted next to the cabinets, then there may not be new Antennas being installed. They may use the Legacy Antennas and this site may be missing a service, such as 1x800 or LTE. We need pictures of installed equipment though.

• Like 2

If the RRHs are being mounted next to the cabinets, then there may not be new Antennas being installed. They may use the Legacy Antennas and this site may be missing a service, such as 1x800 or LTE. We need pictures of installed equipment though.

I'll see what I can, unless andycapp beats me to it.