Both have to be on Sprint with both people needing a compatible handset. Also, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they're isn't any cross-vendor compatibility for now such as, Samsung to Ericsson market calls.

Sent from my LG-LS980

That's annoying. Oh well.

iOS 7.1 brought hd compatibility to the 5s/5c. The 5 isn't supported.

Sent from my LG-LS980

Makes sense on why his sounded like crap. Well. If I experienced hd voice, then I know something is going on in my neck of the woods.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Does he have an android? It's really easy to check for the hd codec in an android 1x engineering screen.

Sent from my LG-LS980

Which codec is it again?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Which codec is it again?

It will display "evrc_nw" on your 1x engineering screen. I believe it shows on every call you initiate if the network where you are supports it and you have a compatible device (which your nexus 5 does). I see it every time I make a call, even a non-hd call to landlines.

Sent from my LG-LS980

My entire neighborhood seems to be covered with b26 now. Only place I can't get it is in my apartment... Where I have wifi anyways! YAY! This is the first time, in 14 months that I've had LTE in my neighborhood further than the front gate. [emoji2][emoji2][emoji13]

ymudynen.jpg

• Like 5

My entire neighborhood seems to be covered with b26 now. Only place I can't get it is in my apartment... Where I have wifi anyways! YAY! This is the first time, in 14 months that I've had LTE in my neighborhood further than the front gate. [emoji2][emoji2][emoji13]

Speedtest?

Sent from my iPhone 5s

Speedtest?

Sent from my iPhone 5s

Just added it to my precvious post. Mind you that's with a pretty low connection. When I find a stronger signal I'll do a speed test again. I wonder how Waterford plaza is....

Just added it to my precvious post. Mind you that's with a pretty low connection. When I find a stronger signal I'll do a speed test again. I wonder how Waterford plaza is....

I'm curious if you get it on the UCF campus. It would have been so useful in the Business Admin building

I'm curious if you get it on the UCF campus. It would have been so useful in the Business Admin building

. It's site 84. I think that is the one over on underhill.. If I am picking up b26 from over by Ucf then I'm pretty impressed with the propagation.

Just spoke to my brothers gf who lives with us, and she said she had lte throughout the neighborhood. I'm heading to downtown Cobb theaters tonight to go watch a movie. I'll check the status of b26 on the other sites and see if I have service inside the theater.

I drove by ucf and didn't pick up any b26. I actually had to force lte from airplane mode because the signal was not very strong from the road...

Screenshot

Didn't grab one. As much as we have been spotting B26 I didn't think it was necessary lol.

• Like 1

Still awaiting the B26 goodness in the southern part of the market...le sigh

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

• Like 1