nuja7a7u.jpg

Great speeds at the premium outlets by International.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I know the other Premium Outlet on Vineland had horrible service last time I was there, hopefully it's better now.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

nuja7a7u.jpg

Great speeds at the premium outlets by International.

I'm jelly. Wish I had a dual/tri band phone. Lol. Come September when iPhone 6 comes out I will. Til then, I'm stuck with b25. :/

• Like 1

I'm jelly. Wish I had a dual/tri band phone. Lol. Come September when iPhone 6 comes out I will. Til then, I'm stuck with b25. :/

If it makes you feel better, I have no b26 over here. :)

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

I know the other Premium Outlet on Vineland had horrible service last time I was there, hopefully it's better now.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

It is much better in most areas...much better.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

be9yhuqe.jpgyjybumy3.jpg

Yep the range on 800mhz is ridiculous. Although it should be noticed I am on the top floor of a four story building right now.

A tower over on goldenrod and you are connected to I. Wow. I was out and about yesterday and didn't notice any b26 on east orlando yet. Still waitin patiently :)

A tower over on goldenrod and you are connected to I. Wow. I was out and about yesterday and didn't notice any b26 on east orlando yet. Still waitin patiently :)

How about over around Orl/San Airport?

It's going to be a slow go from the holiday weekend getting back into acceptance mode...at least historically speaking on our market...

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

It's going to be a slow go from the holiday weekend getting back into acceptance mode...at least historically speaking on our market...

Do you think they'll be done by July? b26 seems like it's an extremely slow implement

Sent from my iPhone 5s

Do you think they'll be done by July? b26 seems like it's an extremely slow implement

Sent from my iPhone 5s

It has actually been quite fast considering all than has been done. I think by the end of July it may be widespread but I don't think it will be done.

I may have been connected to HD voice the other day. My brother was inside a crowded and kinda loud best buy, and I was walking down the plazas to get to the sprint store. I called him and his voice just sounded very clear, with hardly any background noise. He even noticed it almost instantly, and asked me if I was clear to him. It was pretty awesome. It was more awesome that he was inside of a building with such good voice quality. 

How do I check if I am on HD voice, while on a phone call, on a 5s....Is that even possible. I think its not because I can't access field test mode.

• Like 1

I actually saw an Ericsson truck today. At one of the sites that isn't b26 accepted yet. I've been noticing slower data and ping times. Maybe they're finally making their way to our side of the woods... Teehee

Edit: I say today, but I mean like 15 mins ago. I wish it was my home site though :(

• Like 1

We can only hope...LOL....there were 0 acceptances today...zip...nada...zilch....none...LOL....Hoping for more tomorrow...

• Like 2

We can only hope...LOL....there were 0 acceptances today...zip...nada...zilch....none...LOL....Hoping for more tomorrow...

Well, orlando holidays mean an entire week of break time. Lmao.

Well, orlando holidays mean an entire week of break time. Lmao.

Seems legit...Lol

• Like 1

I may have been connected to HD voice the other day. My brother was inside a crowded and kinda loud best buy, and I was walking down the plazas to get to the sprint store. I called him and his voice just sounded very clear, with hardly any background noise. He even noticed it almost instantly, and asked me if I was clear to him. It was pretty awesome. It was more awesome that he was inside of a building with such good voice quality.

How do I check if I am on HD voice, while on a phone call, on a 5s....Is that even possible. I think its not because I can't access field test mode.

There isn't a way to tell on an iPhone. You can access field test while on a call by pressing "add call" - dial pad - enter the field test code/press send. Chances are if you both noticed extreme clarity that you were in fact on an hd call. It's very obvious. I started a thread about this 3 months ago when I first noticed it on my 5s

http://www.s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/5622-HD-Voice

HD Voice

Sent from my LG-LS980

There isn't a way to tell on an iPhone. You can access field test while on a call by pressing "add call" - dial pad - enter the field test code/press send. Chances are if you both noticed extreme clarity that you were in fact on an hd call. It's very obvious. I started a thread about this 3 months ago when I first noticed it on my 5s

HD Voice

Sent from my LG-LS980

It was so clear, my brother even noticed. All I heard was his voice. Nothing else. No background noise. It might've been a really good connection, but I feel it was hd voice.

It was so clear, my brother even noticed. All I heard was his voice. Nothing else. No background noise. It might've been a really good connection, but I feel it was hd voice.

Does he have an android? It's really easy to check for the hd codec in an android 1x engineering screen.

Sent from my LG-LS980

HD Voice

Sent from my LG-LS980

HD voice is one thing I have yet to experience. HD voice is only compatible with newer phones within the Sprint network right? Most people I call are not on Sprint and those who are have older phones

Does he have an android? It's really easy to check for the hd codec in an android 1x engineering screen.

Sent from my LG-LS980

Nope. We are an iPhone family. We both have 5s and I have called people with a 5 and it hadn't sounded nearly that clear.

HD voice is one thing I have yet to experience. Most people HD voice is only compatible with newer phones within the Sprint network right? Most people I call are not on Sprint and those who are have older phones

Both have to be on Sprint with both people needing a compatible handset. Also, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they're isn't any cross-vendor compatibility for now such as, Samsung to Ericsson market calls.

Sent from my LG-LS980

Nope. We are an iPhone family. We both have 5s and I have called people with a 5 and it hadn't sounded nearly that clear.

iOS 7.1 brought hd compatibility to the 5s/5c. The 5 isn't supported.

Sent from my LG-LS980