An iPhone 5s/c should be able to connect to B26 whether or not CSFB is in place. In fact, iPhones often are the first devices to report it since they don't need CSFB.

Interesting. I'll take a drive over there tomorow and see what's going on. I can't tonight though. Have a ridiculous exam tomorow . Depending on which tower that is, if it's the gigantic one over there b26 would probably reach me. Hopefully. Lol

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Interesting. I'll take a drive over there tomorow and see what's going on. I can't tonight though. Have a ridiculous exam tomorow . Depending on which tower that is, if it's the gigantic one over there b26 would probably reach me. Hopefully. Lol

If the network lets you connect. In an area with B25 coverage, you'll only see B26 if the network thinks you need it. If CSFB isn't implemented yet, it's possible network switching is yet either, so it would be hard to attain.

If the network lets you connect. In an area with B25 coverage, you'll only see B26 if the network thinks you need it. If CSFB isn't implemented yet, it's possible network switching is yet either, so it would be hard to attain.

Well I definitely need it here in my apartment. When I used to live on the third floor I would get glimpses of b25 at the window. Now I get nothing cause I'm on the 1st floor. I really don't care about b26 when at home, but I do care about 1x800. I hope it works well and I can get rid of my airave. But knowing how stubborn the iphone is, not sure I'll be able to. Only time will tell :). All I hope is that they started working on east orlando for these 800 upgrades. It would be such a great belated birthday present and summer present.

Well I definitely need it here in my apartment. When I used to live on the third floor I would get glimpses of b25 at the window. Now I get nothing cause I'm on the 1st floor. I really don't care about b26 when at home, but I do care about 1x800. I hope it works well and I can get rid of my airave. But knowing how stubborn the iphone is, not sure I'll be able to. Only time will tell :). All I hope is that they started working on east orlando for these 800 upgrades. It would be such a great belated birthday present and summer present.

1x800 has to go in clusters (so we've been told), in looking at the number of remain legacy sites, and 4G only NV sites, it's possible it may take a while. Hope for an uptick in the 3G acceptances, then 1x800 may come quicker. 

• Like 1

1x800 has to go in clusters (so we've been told), in looking at the number of remain legacy sites, and 4G only NV sites, it's possible it may take a while. Hope for an uptick in the 3G acceptances, then 1x800 may come quicker.

3G acceptances have been ramping up in the Miami market....still pretty slow here in the Orlando market...

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

What device were you using at the time? If it is B26, it might be kicking you off LTE do to CSFB issues occurring when B26 is first brought online. Forcing your phone into LTE Only can help identify if that is happening.

I was on my LG G2. Usually when I leave work I'm on B25 for the first mile and then it switches to B41 the rest of the way home. Today I was on 3G when I left the office and my phone latched to B41 about half a mile sooner than it usually does.

3G acceptances have been ramping up in the Miami market....still pretty slow here in the Orlando market...

I was thinking that tower could be getting 3G accepted, because it is still in purple status. I noticed in the stairwell at work that signal check indicated I was connected to eHRPD only (no 1x). Usually its the other way around so maybe they are ramping up 3G on the NV equipment, hence the stronger than usual eHRPD signal. Just a thought.

• Like 1

I was thinking that tower could be getting 3G accepted, because it is still in purple status. I noticed in the stairwell at work that signal check indicated I was connected to eHRPD only (no 1x). Usually its the other way around so maybe they are ramping up 3G on the NV equipment, hence the stronger than usual eHRPD signal. Just a thought.

I will say this...the latest acceptances for Orlando have been mostly 3G, but not at the rate of Miami....hoping for a ramp up...

I do not know, but in general, if 1x800 isn't in place, it goes at the same time as LTE 800.

Well then. Only time can tell then. I'll continue tapping my foot anxiously.

• Like 1

I've been meaning to flash the 513 PRL to try and see if I can latch on to some 1x800, but I've been so damn busy and like Jamison, I have an insane final exam tomorrow and 4 more to study for. I'm probably going to die before I even get to graduate next friday

I haven't even been able to hold an LTE connection last night into today. It tries to connect then it drops to 3G. Seems to be eCSFB related but I don't know why I'm seeing it now after months with no issues

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I haven't even been able to hold an LTE connection last night into today. It tries to connect then it drops to 3G. Seems to be eCSFB related but I don't know why I'm seeing it now after months with no issues

Same thing happened late last night into the morning for me, had to turn off the notification sound in SignalCheck Pro cause of the annoyance.

Hopefully that means something is getting done.... Something. Anything would be nice

AND SOMETHING GOT DONE! :frantic:

The tower across the street from me (UCF campus north) got 4G accepted which is probably why I've been having all these eCSFB issues. It's not band 26, but at this point I'll take what we can get. I actually have a decent LTE signal inside my apartment for the first time EVER, just in time for me to move out next week. -__-

What is really awesome about this particular tower getting accepted is that the LTE signal is stronger than the legacy 3G/1x signal that is coming from the same site. Usually my phone drops 3g when I place it in a particular area on my desk but this time around it stays connected to LTE with a signal strength of about -106! I'm so excited. Can't wait to see if it will get 3G accepted and eCSFB issues worked out this week. :popcorn:

here's some screen shots:

lQkR8Mi.png?1tUBMB6O.png?1YnEOTAy.png?1

• Like 1

AND SOMETHING GOT DONE! :frantic:

The tower across the street from me (UCF campus north) got 4G accepted which is probably why I've been having all these eCSFB issues. It's not band 26, but at this point I'll take what we can get. I actually have a decent LTE signal inside my apartment for the first time EVER, just in time for me to move out next week. -__-

What is really awesome about this particular tower getting accepted is that the LTE signal is stronger than the legacy 3G/1x signal that is coming from the same site. Usually my phone drops 3g when I place it in a particular area on my desk but this time around it stays connected to LTE with a signal strength of about -106! I'm so excited. Can't wait to see if it will get 3G accepted and eCSFB issues worked out this week. :popcorn:

here's some screen shots:

lQkR8Mi.png?1tUBMB6O.png?1YnEOTAy.png?1

Is that the tower closest to the stadium?

Yes it is. There's a crew working there now with 4 white pickups. No Ericcson logo, so probably some contractors finishing up the acceptance.

I hope those 4 white pick ups make their way to the remaining legacy sites and get them accepted. And I don't know, maybe some b 26 carrier cards too...

• Like 1

that's awesome! I can't wait to get my iPhone 6 in February. Hopefully by then spark and b26 and it's goodness will be complete.

Yes it is. There's a crew working there now with 4 white pickups. No Ericcson logo, so probably some contractors finishing up the acceptance.

Woo!  This is all very exciting.  I noticed my signal has been a bit better around campus the past few days and this confirms what I was scared was a placebo

Woo! This is all very exciting. I noticed my signal has been a bit better around campus the past few days and this confirms what I was scared was a placebo

I am just hoping that those integration techs start making their rounds to the remaining legacy sites and the 4g only sites and get them online! And b26. Most of all b26.