Make sure you update signal check to the latest version that has the ability to display the Band your connecting to. About connecting to other bands, it seems like Band 26 isn't much of an issue connecting too with the Nexus 5, but B41 is. So you never know, you might connect to B26.

Not all phones on the newest Signal Check pro will detect the bands...Samsungs for example wont.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Experienced what was probably overcrowding yesterday on colonial on that gigantic tower. Sub 3g speeds on LTE. B26, donde esta tu?

By Walmart? I got really good service over there the other day. Even stayed connected to LTE inside the store

Edit: Band 25 LTE, to be specific

Edited by kyle_4thousand

By Walmart? I got really good service over there the other day. Even stayed connected to LTE inside the store

Edit: Band 25 LTE, to be specific

Yeh that one. Normally the service is great over there. I did a few speed tests and it didn't improve. Someone must've been sucking up the data

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

So I was at Universal yesterday and man yall was not kidding. Sprint is terrible there. I went on just about every ride there is except Jurassic Park and other water rides in both parks and what I found was crazy. First there is no band 25 at all. I didnt connect once even when I tried to force it. 1900 3G was completely unusable. Band 26 and 1x800 was no where to be found. Band 41 was there but a really weak signal and speeds of 0-2mbps where you could get it. I had good 3G signal sometimes of 75dbm which was probably micro cells. On my Verizon G Pad I had speeds of 7-13mbps consistenly. I assume 800 voice and lte has not started there yet just like most places in Florida. The band 41 tower must not have backhaul and there must be some towers that have yet to be upgraded. I was embarrassed and frustrated that I couldnt upload pics. Until I realized that the park has WiFi lol. Not to say Sprint sucks everywhere but they do at that park. I went to Atlantic beach last Sunday and Sprint was fantastic. Verizon actually had competition there. Same with Tampa which I believe is Sprints best market in Florida band 41 is everywhere there.

So I was at Universal yesterday and man yall was not kidding. Sprint is terrible there. I went on just about every ride there is except Jurassic Park and other water rides in both parks and what I found was crazy. First there is no band 25 at all. I didnt connect once even when I tried to force it. 1900 3G was completely unusable. Band 26 and 1x800 was no where to be found. Band 41 was there but a really weak signal and speeds of 0-2mbps where you could get it. I had good 3G signal sometimes of 75dbm which was probably micro cells. On my Verizon G Pad I had speeds of 7-13mbps consistenly. I assume 800 voice and lte has not started there yet just like most places in Florida. The band 41 tower must not have backhaul and there must be some towers that have yet to be upgraded. I was embarrassed and frustrated that I couldnt upload pics. Until I realized that the park has WiFi lol. Not to say Sprint sucks everywhere but they do at that park. I went to Atlantic beach last Sunday and Sprint was fantastic. Verizon actually had competition there. Same with Tampa which I believe is Sprints best market in Florida band 41 is everywhere there.

Yup, and its been like that all damn year. Once they launched orlando they packed up and left. Not much has changed 

• Like 1

Progress In the Orlando metro area has slowed to a trickle. Either you have good service or NO Data service. I must say Sprint is doing their part in helping to teach me patience.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

I'm having trouble expressing my feelings through text. I have definitely grown patience.

If it's any good indication, lately at work at Universal my iPhone has put itself into extended 3G mode more often than not. It, to my knowledge, as only ever done this once before, which was the few weeks they were working on the towers by my house. So could be a good sign.

And since I work at Blutos, I imagine the closest tower to me would be the one on the hotel rooftop across from cabana bay. If that's the case, I hope that this means LTE will soon be at universal. But only time will tell.

Also drove by there the other evening and got a good(as in better than before) 3G signal/speed from the tower by the turnpike and kirkman. The wiring up to the antennas looks new so it possibly may be updated?

• Like 1

Band 41/2600 LTE is at Universal but its a weak signal.

If it's any good indication, lately at work at Universal my iPhone has put itself into extended 3G mode more often than not. It, to my knowledge, as only ever done this once before, which was the few weeks they were working on the towers by my house. So could be a good sign.

And since I work at Blutos, I imagine the closest tower to me would be the one on the hotel rooftop across from cabana bay. If that's the case, I hope that this means LTE will soon be at universal. But only time will tell.

Also drove by there the other evening and got a good(as in better than before) 3G signal/speed from the tower by the turnpike and kirkman. The wiring up to the antennas looks new so it possibly may be updated?

Service at Universal has been horrible for more than a year. I think the nearest tower was legacy up until lately but its not yet 4G accepted. Hopefully they are working on some sort of capacity fix for that area as one 4G tower world surely be not enough

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

How about some B26?

I wish Robert could feed us with some top secret news about b26, but sadly I don't think he has any yet. I sure hope that Ericsson pushes for a gigantic launch of 800 voice and LTE like what happened before.

I wish Robert could feed us with some top secret news about b26, but sadly I don't think he has any yet. I sure hope that Ericsson pushes for a gigantic launch of 800 voice and LTE like what happened before.

There was just a huge launch of B26 (LTE 800) in Tampa BUT it's not csfb enabled yet so you can only use it if you have a iPhone or triband with LTE only mode.

There was just a huge launch of B26 (LTE 800) in Tampa BUT it's not csfb enabled yet so you can only use it if you have a iPhone or triband with LTE only mode.

I heard about that in the tampa thread. Good news over there. Let's hope it makes it way a few miles east into my turf :). Wish I had a reason to be in Tampa, but I don't. I'd go test it out for everyone.

Every time I see a post in this thread, I get excited for changes in Orlando....Lol but alas....nada....lol

• Like 1

Every time I see a post in this thread, I get excited for changes in Orlando....Lol but alas....nada....lol

Lmao. I'm the same way. I'm subd to this thread just so I can stalk any and all progress. One thing is for sure, b26 will be here this summer. It's just a matter of WHEN!

• Like 2

My wife and I are planning another trip to Disney in May. I really hope to finally pick up some band 26 or even some CDMA 800 then. I keep checking all of the Florida markets. It has to be soon, really soon.

• Like 1

My wife and I are planning another trip to Disney in May. I really hope to finally pick up some band 26 or even some CDMA 800 then. I keep checking all of the Florida markets. It has to be soon, really soon.

Its going to happen, or I am going to write a letter to Hesse and Masa and express my dissatisfaction with their slow rollout in Florida. :) as if that would do anything at all. I sound like the undercover cops from white chicks.

• Like 1

The tower near the southeast corner of UCF seemed to have been down today as I was not getting any LTE when I left work and drove past it. Hopefully that means a B26 upgrade is coming soon!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What device were you using at the time? If it is B26, it might be kicking you off LTE do to CSFB issues occurring when B26 is first brought online. Forcing your phone into LTE Only can help identify if that is happening.

• Like 1

What device were you using at the time? If it is B26, it might be kicking you off LTE do to CSFB issues occurring when B26 is first brought online. Forcing your phone into LTE Only can help identify if that is happening.

Is there any way for a 5s to assist in determine if a site is being upgraded with b26? I assume not since it doesn't use CSFB.

Is there any way for a 5s to assist in determine if a site is being upgraded with b26? I assume not since it doesn't use CSFB.

An iPhone 5s/c should be able to connect to B26 whether or not CSFB is in place. In fact, iPhones often are the first devices to report it since they don't need CSFB.