The tower near Sanford Ave got a upgrade. There's LTE all up and down Sanford Ave. It reaches 17-92. On Sprint Upgrade site it has a total of 2 data speed upgrades for the tower. I went by there Monday and took pictures. I took many speed test and they all were around 5-8 down. But at one spot I did get over 26. At the mall now and I go one bar. I took screen shots.

Nice, its at the mall finally too? I was getting 3-4 bars all through my neighborhood and through Seminole State College. I am very pelased about this. I suspect that another tower has gone live. I have a feeling I was picking up the one by the Courthouse, but I am not 100% sure about that. I was able to map 215 4G points, 107 3G points. I had to toggle Airplane mode a couple times which annoyed me, but I am glad to see it FINALLY here!!!!!

Mapped 256 more points around the Lake Mary area. On the back roads that are paralleled to Country Club. Did not get any good Speed tests out that way, but mapped away!

That's awesome. I would help map our area but I have an iPhone.cant believe its finally here

Where? I'm only a couple yards away from the hospital. Never picked up any LTE in the area.

file://localhost/Users/lilsamwl/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Previews/2013/02/27/20130227-093149/mPujRxTJSNSiDRGULrZmPA/IMG_0773.PNG

tried to post a picture but its not working . Can somebody tell me how?

Edited by lilsamwl

file://localhost/Users/lilsamwl/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Previews/2013/02/27/20130227-093149/mPujRxTJSNSiDRGULrZmPA/IMG_0773.PNG

tried to post a picture but its not working . Can somebody tell me how?

You need to upload the picture to imgur.com and then post the link.

Also, is the Lake Mary area (Mainly around Seminole State College) showing up for you that it was mapped? For some reason when I look at Sensorly it takes a couple of days before its actually loaded and annoys me (like ill look at my phone and have a different map than if I was looking at my girlfriends phones, and hers in more updated.. cant figure out why..)

Pretty pumped, news is curry ford and dean rd tower is complete or nearly complete.

This would make me so happy... that tower is huge so I am assuming it would have good coverage and I live literally 2 miles from it... where did you get this info?

You need to upload the picture to imgur.com and then post the link.

Also, is the Lake Mary area (Mainly around Seminole State College) showing up for you that it was mapped? For some reason when I look at Sensorly it takes a couple of days before its actually loaded and annoys me (like ill look at my phone and have a different map than if I was looking at my girlfriends phones, and hers in more updated.. cant figure out why..)

Thank You. I'm not seeing any spots mapped By SSC

Thank You. I'm not seeing any spots mapped By SSC

Anytime, and thats odd. I wonder how long it takes for it to show up. I am about to go out and do some more Mapping. Going to Mall area, and then Rinehart road (well see if it reaches there) will report my findings after and take some speedtests

Nice, its at the mall finally too? I was getting 3-4 bars all through my neighborhood and through Seminole State College. I am very pelased about this. I suspect that another tower has gone live. I have a feeling I was picking up the one by the Courthouse, but I am not 100% sure about that. I was able to map 215 4G points, 107 3G points. I had to toggle Airplane mode a couple times which annoyed me, but I am glad to see it FINALLY here!!!!!

JPtgW5y.jpg

LTE by the Mall. Very weak

@lilsamwl were you having to toggle airplane mode to get LTE? I keep having to toggle it for it to show up, and its starting to get OLD

No. I didn't even know I had LTE until I was going to make a call driving by the bowling alley and it said LTE. same happened when I was at the mall. It's very weak there. I was in the Dillard's parking lot across from Hooters and got one bar. But it went away before I could do a speedtest. .

Did a speed test by the Seminole County Courthouse this morning, and got VERY good speeds. 17mb up/ 6.5 down. Its still a good distant from that Sanford Ave. tower, so I am guessing the tower is HUGE like the Oviedo one. Also mapped about 200 points of LTE in the Sanford/Lake Mary area.

Did a speed test by the Seminole County Courthouse this morning, and got VERY good speeds. 17mb up/ 6.5 down. Its still a good distant from that Sanford Ave. tower, so I am guessing the tower is HUGE like the Oviedo one. Also mapped about 200 points of LTE in the Sanford/Lake Mary area.

I took a pic of the tower

Sanford Tower near Sanord Ave

NYRviXF.jpg

Does any one know if sprint had begun installing LTE in the Daytona Beach/Volusia county area. And if not,then when. By following sensorly over he past few months I've noticed that LTE goes all the way from key west to Jacksonville, covering just about every city on the way up and literally skipping right over Daytona. I thought Daytona would be one of the first cities to receive LTE since they are a major sponsor of the Daytona 500. Can someone shed some light on this, and has anyone picked any LTE in the Daytona Beach area. Thanks in advance

I have no clue; I visited one of the sites during the 500 and suspected they shut them off to prevent issues with the race fans...

Especially since it would be 1 tower vs a ton of people, might be a problem..

I'm not sure if the sites are blocked or off completely, Its possible sprint decided to bring a few towers up in the area as a whole and not one at a time..

Edit:

If you want to be kept up to date on accepted sites; I suggest becoming a sponsor..