Network Vision/LTE - Miami/West Palm Market

Mondays In Flames

Just went by site MI60XC221 in Homestead.... Found the Panels and RRU's on the ground. Fence has a permit box, and the tower has new braces on the third row which belong to Sprint.... Robert you can def. mark this site as "In Progress" :)

sprintLTE.JPG

• Like 2

i got the idea to go up on the balaconu to see if i was able to get lte from a higher floor at work. and yes i did i got lte across the bay in key biscayne lol.

i mapped it in sensorly

I am assuming this is the tower I connected to, when I was on the 9th floor balcony I was getting full bars. I can't wait till they actually convert the tower on key biscayne itself. Maybe I will have signal on ground level. I know with wimax it didn't do so well on ground level.

r1iTLxe.png

Well, well, well, The tower behind my house has been lit...I have watched them install panels months ago, and wondered when it would come on board..

2013-05-04_08-12-16

Well yesterday was the day...

Tower is on Lake Worth Rd. & Ohio Rd. behind the Lake worth Cinema's

Edited by Marvelgoalie
  • Like 1

Well, well, well, The tower behind my house has been lit...I have watched them install panels months ago, and wondered when it would come on board..

http://www.flickr.co...in/photostream/

2013-05-04_15-49-52

Well yesterday was the day...

Tower is on Lake Worth Rd. & Ohio Rd. behind the Lake worth Cinema's

Edited by Marvelgoalie
  • Like 1

What happened to the LTE signal in West Boca? It worked for a couple of weeks and now has been gone for more than a month. Has anyone heard something?

What happened to the LTE signal in West Boca? It worked for a couple of weeks and now has been gone for more than a month. Has anyone heard something?

i thought it was on again when they launched wpb?

i lost my gs3 again so i just assumed it was on

Edited by gman561

i thought it was on again when they launched wpb?

i lost my gs3 again so i just assumed it was on

Ever since the outage weeks ago there hasn't been any LTE. But I guess I spoke too soon because as of this morning I started picking up a fair signal again in my house. I will drive by 441 later on and test.

I'm getting 4G around Weston and Bonaventure. It seems one tower is located on Bonaventure Boulevard and Saddle Club road. Speed testing there got me about 10+mbps down and 4+mbps up. Around Weston it seems to be improving as the weeks go by but according to the Sprint site they only have 3 sites in the area which I think may not be enough. Let's hope when its running at full capacity things look a little better.

In Tamiami on 107th st and 24th there is amazing LTE reception as well. About 15+ down and 3+up. Around FIU it seems to stutter.

4g was working on Oakland Park Boulevard and federal highway but tonight 4G turned on in Wilton Manors on Wilton Drive sensory for some reason isn't working right now so its not mapping out but the speed test is working and speed test.net is working and I'm getting a good 20 megs down and 10 megs up yea

ook so i took lots of pics and put them on dropbox for you to see the work on the tower. The tower has new panels on it from just a few days ago and ropes hanging down plus the 4g lte works i also put a speed test screen shot in there for you to see. let me know what you see :)

the tower now! https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gexl05zjmnrkx9f/0hIOoBkdGn

the tower before https://www.dropbox.com/sc/5jljvvcp0o5h25r/HMSjakmFhD

I can't believe the Key Biscayne tower has been upgraded. >.< I am excited. Hopefully when the iDen network shuts down service will actually penetrate the building i work in =D

• Like 1

Well it looks to be the only tower to cover that location so you may have to wait until LTE 800 gets implemented.

Yea I would have to wait, either LTE 800 or CDMA 800 I'd take CDMA 800 for now.

Although its not showing up on Sensorly yet, I got a strong LTE signal on my iPhone driving along US1 in Fort Lauderdale from the Gateway Curve on Sunrise up until Oakland Park. First noticed it last night and it was still working a short while ago in both directions. Finally some progress in this part of town!!!

Although its not showing up on Sensorly yet, I got a strong LTE signal on my iPhone driving along US1 in Fort Lauderdale from the Gateway Curve on Sunrise up until Oakland Park. First noticed it last night and it was still working a short while ago in both directions. Finally some progress in this part of town!!!

Its been on there for 2 weeks I have had sensory on in that area but it did not update... idky... also as of Wednesday night the tower in wilton manors went live at 2200 dixie high way wm to.

Yaa go sprint!▲▲

Over the weekend I saw crews working on the tower on NW 195th St and NW 57th Ave (about 2 miles south of the turnpike). I didn't think anything of it since there are several carriers on that tower. But today I saw them working again but now there were Sprint LTE panels up! Woot! Hopefully it'll start broadcasting within the next few weeks.

I also saw 4g flash on my phone going into the Walmart on Red Road just north of 826. I've never gotten 4g there and the closest to there I've gotten 4g was either further south on the south side of 826, or to the north at the Target. Not sure where that was coming from.

I also just saw that the two small squares on the antenna tower (can't remember the technical name... RRU?) have green lights flashing on them. Can't recall seeing those before on others but I may not have noticed.

Over the weekend I saw crews working on the tower on NW 195th St and NW 57th Ave (about 2 miles south of the turnpike). I didn't think anything of it since there are several carriers on that tower. But today I saw them working again but now there were Sprint LTE panels up! Woot! Hopefully it'll start broadcasting within the next few weeks.

I also saw 4g flash on my phone going into the Walmart on Red Road just north of 826. I've never gotten 4g there and the closest to there I've gotten 4g was either further south on the south side of 826, or to the north at the Target. Not sure where that was coming from.

I saw the guys also. Are you talking about behind the Sunoco. right.\? I took pics on Saturday Morning.