Network Vision/LTE - Miami/West Palm Market

Mondays In Flames

It kinda sucks for me since I did move out of west kendall, to the 160st / us 1 area and poof they slowed expansion down here to go up north, and that tower on near 144st got accepted at least two months ago and it hasn't pinged lte yet. D=

I can't wait though, hopefully the 900+ tower updates will make things faster

. . . and that tower on near 144st got accepted at least two months ago and it hasn't pinged lte yet . . .

I've noticed digging on that stretch of US-1, and wonder if that has anything to do with the tower's lack of 4G broadcast. Also, a gym in that area was recently converted into a Fuddruckers.

Also, a gym in that area was recently converted into a Fuddruckers.

Good burgers!

They took a place to get fit and turned it into a place to get fat!

Sent using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I've noticed digging on that stretch of US-1, and wonder if that has anything to do with the tower's lack of 4G broadcast. Also, a gym in that area was recently converted into a Fuddruckers.

Digging only happened recently, and they are just redoing the curbs, and repaving the streets. It's a huge renovations project down most of US1

. . . they are just redoing the curbs, and repaving the streets . . .

That's what I thought too, but I noticed some narrow, perpendicular, freshly paved-over trenches. Anyway, it'd be nice if some insider would pop-in and shed light on this mystery site.

Yesterday on NW 12th St. in Miami, FL heading west away from Dolphin Mall. First time with these kinds of speeds here. Been testing this area extensively since I switched in December....

They must've just turned it on!

y8u6uged.jpg

• Like 4

Bump... anyone seen any new spots in Broward? The new tower off sunrise near the Turnpike I can never connect to?

Yeah, I seen quite a few active sites that aren't displaying as in Progress or 4G Accepted.

Just before Nob Hill heading East on 595 broadcasting 4G

Site on Andrews by Las Olas Blvd broadcasting 4G

Sunrise Blvd & 441 broadcasting 4G just can't tell which site it is

Broward Blvd & N Unviersity Drive

So we are starting see a lot of activity just that they may still be testing or waiting on inspections. I am sure countless more that I haven't seen my phone connect up to.

Would it be safe to say the miami/west palm market will launch late summerlike around august??

I would imagine it will have launched by then. Probably much sooner than that. Though the Launch date isn't all that important, the LTE coverage will be the same the day after the launch as it was the day before the launch.

• Like 1

Just ran into climbers on site MI60XC221 down in homestead.... Do these look like Sprint RRU's or at&t's?

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Those are ATT panels, for sure.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

Robert - Which ones would be Sprint's current panels?? I believe at&t, sprint, and verizon are the only ones on this tower....

I have seen the panels on the bottom before on Sprint legacy sites. But I cannot say with 100% certainty.

should i be concerned... i live halfway between towers MI13XC259 and MI03XC115, probably a half mile or so from each tower and both are live LTE sites and still i cannot get LTE in my house. :( Realy dissapointed. I've been waiting for those towers to go live and now they both are and i can drive around my neighborhood and get moderate speeds but still goes to 3G in my house. Checked multiple sprint phones too

should i be concerned... i live halfway between towers MI13XC259 and MI03XC115, probably a half mile or so from each tower and both are live LTE sites and still i cannot get LTE in my house. :( Realy dissapointed. I've been waiting for those towers to go live and now they both are and i can drive around my neighborhood and get moderate speeds but still goes to 3G in my house. Checked multiple sprint phones too

Those two sites aren't even a mile apart. If you cannot get a signal in between those two sites, then either one of them is offline or your house is made of something that blocks RF. What kind of 1x signal strength do you get in your home?

Those two sites aren't even a mile apart. If you cannot get a signal in between those two sites, then either one of them is offline or your house is made of something that blocks RF. What kind of 1x signal strength do you get in your home?

my signal strength in my house right now is fluctuating between -100 and -107 dbm or 1 and 2 asu

my signal strength in my house right now is fluctuating between -100 and -107 dbm or 1 and 2 asu

For your 1x voice?

For your 1x voice?

oh sorry maybe im looking in the wrong settings? its just so strange. i'm literally right between two towers which i thought would be a prime location, and theyre both live (according to your updated map and i even went by those spots and got great speeds) but as soon as i get near my house, it seemingly starts to switch back and forth from 4g to 3g and then when i get inside, its pretty much 3g all the time. grrr. i feared this would happen

oh sorry maybe im looking in the wrong settings? its just so strange. i'm literally right between two towers which i thought would be a prime location, and theyre both live (according to your updated map and i even went by those spots and got great speeds) but as soon as i get near my house, it seemingly starts to switch back and forth from 4g to 3g and then when i get inside, its pretty much 3g all the time. grrr. i feared this would happen

I have no idea how to check your voice signal strength on an iPhone. However, it would be helpful to try to determine the issue. Although, I don't need LTE in my home. I need it where I go.

I have no idea how to check your voice signal strength on an iPhone. However, it would be helpful to try to determine the issue. Although, I don't need LTE in my home. I need it where I go.

oh sorry i have an lg optimus g. forgot to change my device.

LTE just starting showing up in my hood of North Miami today in between NW 125th and 135th st, and I-95 all the way down to NE 11th AVE which is ironic because i live on 12th ave and i lost signal soon as i pulled up to the house lol