Network Vision/LTE - Philadelphia Metro Market (including Lehigh Valley/Reading)

HappyHappy

Is this a sign that LTE will be officially launched soon? just got this email today.

I hope so, based on the progress so far I can only imagine an "official" announcement is right around the corner.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

My service has been TERRIBLE the past week or so in New Tripoli, near Routes 143 & 309.  Roaming where I don't usually roam, terrible data, trouble keeping a connection to my Mifi - which is our only internet source.  Sprint says a tower was being worked on and was finished on June 5th... it's a little better but not much.  Maybe signs of a good thing to come??

Had to do a little shopping today so I went to Walmart on Germantown Pike in Norristown and I was amazed at the LTE coverage and speeds in the area I even managed to hold a strong LTE signal inside shopping.

Some results:

mauzw1.png

osz60i.png

• Like 1

Any news on a launch date for lte in allentown?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Who cares about launch date? Sprint is lighting up towers as they finish with 3g/4g upgrades for customers to use. As long as you get LTE does it really matter that u get the press release to say its official?

Sent from my Motorola Photon 4G using Tapatalk 2

What was the time frame between when Philly started showing little blips of LTE and where they are now? I think it was like 2 or 3 months.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Those blips lasted me a few weeks. Now I got nothing. Back to deplorable 3G.

I live right by the blips in allentown and I get no lte

And we're living here in Allentown...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU3hAYQREU4

AJ

The song is actually written about Bethlehem - where Bethlehem Steel was!

I always thought so to and Billy had said that Allentown was easier to write to...  Plus people say Bethlehem differently depending on if you a native or not  ( nons say Beeeth- le-hem with an emphasis of Beth...  locals say Beth-lem with no emphasis on the Beth and the lehem merged)...  Allentown is Allentown..

I've lived in the Lehigh Valley all 26 years of my life and I despise the people who say Beth-lum.  It has 3 syllables for a reason!  Then there's the people that say Beth-LEE-hem, too.... drives me crazy!

Haven't seen any LTE in Bethlehem yet...

I've lived in the Lehigh Valley all 26 years of my life and I despise the people who say Beth-lum.  It has 3 syllables for a reason!  Then there's the people that say Beth-LEE-hem, too.... drives me crazy!

Haven't seen any LTE in Bethlehem yet...

Then you despise many of my friends from Lehigh who have remained in the Valley..   Including local columnist Bill White..  I take my local cues from my pal Bill...I think it's a Pennsylvania thing....  it's the same with Lancaster..   Outsiders say Laaan-cast-er... Locals says Lan-castr