EVO LTE Coming Soon in White?

BenChase7

White EVO on the way?

http://www.phonedog....ding-to-sprint/

Edit: Image: http://shop.sprint.com/global/images/promos/portin_phonewall_700x150.jpg

Yeah, I saw this earlier. My wife is gonna be pissed. And here is a partial shot from a Sprint ad:

gallery_1_1_19195.jpg

Yeah, I saw this earlier. My wife is gonna be pissed. And here is a partial shot from a Sprint ad:

gallery_1_1_19195.jpg

I'm pissed I had a feeling sprint going to do that when I pre ordered my black LTE but I couldn't wait.

I'm pissed I had a feeling sprint going to do that when I pre ordered my black LTE but I couldn't wait.

Yeah. I hear ya. And the white probably will mask the fingerprints in the upper rear panel better than the black.

Robert

Wonder when these will be available. I have a four days left for return and I would rather have a white one. Also, my vibrator (settle down you dirty minds :P ) has a rattle to it every time the haptic feedback activates and it's kind of annoying.

Wonder when these will be available. I have a four days left for return and I would rather have a white one. Also, my vibrator (settle down you dirty minds :P ) has a rattle to it every time the haptic feedback activates and it's kind of annoying.

I asked my wife if she wanted to exchange hers for one with extra vibration and she smacked me. Was it something I said?

Robert

• Like 5

I asked my wife if she wanted to exchange hers for one with extra vibration and she smacked me. Was it something I said?

Robert

LOL! I tell ya, some of the stuff on this site! Sprint cant shut it down... I'm sure they love it for the comedy value just as much as we do!

• Like 3

I wonder if they had enough lead time to upgrade the RAM in the white Evo LTE to 2 gig? Now that would make a lot of people mad!

I'm waiting for this one, I love how the white nexus and one x looks, I always have black phone, so Im going white this time...

agreed on all accounts.. I'm doing the same

• Like 1

Yeah' date=' I saw this earlier. My wife is gonna be pissed. And here is a partial shot from a Sprint ad:

[/quote']

I personally think that the white Evo LTE down in the ad looks ugly. I personally prefer white phones(I have the white OG Evo and the white Epic 4G Touch), but the way it's down in the ad just didn't look right. I hope it actually turns out looming better than that.

I personally think that the white Evo LTE down in the ad looks ugly. I personally prefer white phones(I have the white OG Evo and the white Epic 4G Touch), but the way it's down in the ad just didn't look right. I hope it actually turns out looming better than that.

the problem is that the one on the ad had a white bezel around screen that looks bad, hopefully they do it like the one x and the nexus, white with black screen border, it should look like this quick photoshop i did.

whiteevo.jpg

the problem is that the one on the ad had a white bezel around screen that looks bad' date=' hopefully they do it like the one x and the nexus, white with black screen border, it should look like this quick photoshop i did.

[/quote']

That Photoshop makes it look alot better.