To stop the blocking

to stop the blocking of active sites. does it have to be done on an individual basis, or is this something that can be done remotely.

in the atlanta area will the 3g ulgrades be switched on with LTE

I was hoping sprint would flip switch with the launch of the evo

to stop the blocking of active sites. does it have to be done on an individual basis' date=' or is this something that can be done remotely.

I was hoping sprint would flip switch with the launch of the evo[/quote']

They are only blocking you... rest of us are on 3G LTE

to stop the blocking of active sites. does it have to be done on an individual basis' date=' or is this something that can be done remotely.

I was hoping sprint would flip switch with the launch of the evo[/quote']

It can be done remotely.

Robert via Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

• Like 1

They are only blocking you... rest of us are on 3G LTE

That's not true. They are blocking me too.

You didn't see the 3G LTE...nevermind

what about the nv 3g will they become active once Lte is swithced on

It varies from market to market. Sponsors can see which sites are complete and which technology is being broadcast. Like 3G, 4G and 800. 3G going live is not connected to 4G dates necessarily

Robert - Posted from my E4GT with ICS using Forum Runner

dont let that 3G icon on your sprint phone fool you!!!!!!

No kidding. My Viper display's 3G whether the phone is on 1X or 3G. I wish there was a tweak to add to the stock ROM to change that.

It varies from market to market. Sponsors can see which sites are complete and which technology is being broadcast. Like 3G, 4G and 800. 3G going live is not connected to 4G dates necessarily

Robert - Posted from my E4GT with ICS using Forum Runner

After reading the Chicagoland thread and how they're putting backhaul upgrades on hold to fix the tower handoff issue here, I had a thought... Sprint isn't planning on flipping the 4G switch without the enhanced backhaul right? That would make no sense :P

After reading the Chicagoland thread and how they're putting backhaul upgrades on hold to fix the tower handoff issue here, I had a thought... Sprint isn't planning on flipping the 4G switch without the enhanced backhaul right? That would make no sense :P

Not quite what I said. To clarify, Sprint is not putting backhaul on hold. They are speeding up NV site overhauls and allowing them to get ahead of the backhaul schedule. Backhaul is still proceeding per contract and will be connected after it's available at each completed NV site.

And you are correct, Sprint will not allow 4G LTE to be connected to legacy T1 backhaul. That would be a disaster.

Robert

• Like 1

So are Robert and DanielHolt the same guy.

I kind of picture Daniel's head coming out of the kind and thoughtful Robert body like the car commercial. OoooBaby I want that car.... :rolleyes:

He is more like the official S4GRU Trunk Monkey...

"I don't do probes, so I'm glad I bought a truck with a Trunk Monkey."

Robert

No kidding. My Viper display's 3G whether the phone is on 1X or 3G. I wish there was a tweak to add to the stock ROM to change that.

Hate that... They did it on the new EVO too. Glad the ROM devs fixed it though.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge