Never go the Sprint Facebook page; it is a dark place

cletus

OMGz, I get charged moniez for servicesz and so slow! WTF? omg! sprint sux, I hate sprint, I didn't payz billz and they callz and say no service and I am likez no pay for serviez I know get! RIGHTR!?>!?!/ OMGD!

Iz sayz to allz my frinedz thatz sprintz bad service too much no more for me. OMG 10 fee for "premium data" wtf with 500 slow data speedz. I go to tmob with greatz 4ghz speedz and much faster better more everyhting great I win sprint loose. I always win sprint loose loose loose. Their bad peepz and iz ha8rz them so more much then thay can think possible.

sprint go out of businnuz cuz i left them.

Ugh welcome to Mississippi. I live there, I can say that :)

Ugh welcome to Mississippi. I live there, I can say that :)

Kind of like we Sprint fans can insult stupid Sprint decisions, but as soon as a Verizon or AT&T Fan Boy show up and do it, we get all pissy? :lol:

Robert

Kind of like we Sprint fans can insult stupid Sprint decisions, but as soon as a Verizon or AT&T Fan Boy show up and do it, we get all pissy?

Robert

Please don't think I'm an AT&T fan.

I just like their 4G LTE logo better. :lol:

• Like 2

So far, I've enjoyed your posts. You call them like you see them, but giving every carrier a fair shake of your analysis. All is good. Carry on!

Robert

Yes, your profile pic is much better than mine.

Stupid Sprint needs to get their S@#$ together so I can have a nice profile pic that can compete with yours.

Verizon has thunderbolts

verizon-4g-lte.jpg?3995d3

AT&T has flames.

att-launches-4g-lte-11-markets.jpg

T-Mobile has a rice rocket.

304bb600284e02ef840616ae0b03b4bf.jpg

Sprint has a yellow font :td:

(as see in my profile pic)

Yes, your profile pic is much better than mine.

Stupid Sprint needs to get their S@#$ together so I can have a nice profile pic that can compete with yours.

Verizon has thunderbolts

AT&T has flames.

T-Mobile has a rice rocket.

Sprint has a yellow font :td:

You don't find the yellow font mildly confrontational?

Robert

You don't find the yellow font mildly confrontational?

Robert

Confrontational? Watch out or Sprint will PEE (Photon Epic Evo) on your shoes at the urinal. That's yellow...

• Like 2

Confrontational? Watch out or Sprint will PEE (Photon Epic Evo) on your shoes at the urinal. That's yellow...

Or maybe it's your face???

sprint_iphone_unlimited-4f9851c-intro.jpg

Sprint may not have a "cool" logo, but at least they know what's going on in the commercials of the other "unlimited" provider...

• Like 2

Kind of like we Sprint fans can insult stupid Sprint decisions' date=' but as soon as a Verizon or AT&T Fan Boy show up and do it, we get all pissy? :lol:

Robert[/quote']

Sort of... you can say whatever you like about mississippi - I actually dont care!

I actually wouldnt ever take up battle with a verizon follower.. the majority of them have rational reasoning of why they pay more. Its the other two who drive me nuts

• Like 1

Sort of... you can say whatever you like about mississippi - I actually dont care!

I actually wouldnt ever take up battle with a verizon follower.. the majority of them have rational reasoning of why they pay more. Its the other two who drive me nuts

I love Verizon! They give me excellent coverage on my sprint phone. You laugh...on my road trip in a few weeks I was checking cell coverage on Verizon's webpage. Not sprints :)

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

• Like 1

I love Verizon! They give me excellent coverage on my sprint phone. You laugh...on my road trip in a few weeks I was checking cell coverage on Verizon's webpage. Not sprints :)

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

I know my friend , i know

a6fae39f-a3e8-8fdc.jpg

Why I pay more for Verizon, for now...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

What is with that ping? Is that normal?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

What is with that ping? Is that normal?

It is literally in the middle of nowhere... Maybe the backhaul has high latency. Both speed tests I pulled from that tower were over 200 ms. Here is the other.

a6fae224-c8db-acf4.jpg

I get sucked into those forums. I swear my head is going to explode if I see another post about the $10 data fee coupled with something like "they chargin me fer four geeez and I ain't got no four geeez I'm gettin outs my contract"

I get sucked into those forums. I swear my head is going to explode if I see another post about the $10 data fee coupled with something like "they chargin me fer four geeez and I ain't got no four geeez I'm gettin outs my contract"

You said it... I can't believe people are still that ignorant of what the premium data charge is.

You said it... I can't believe people are still that ignorant of what the premium data charge is.

Apparantly, they always will be ignorant.

I wish sprint would just change their plans and make it included in the future. I also get tired of people constantly bringing up the 10 dollar premium data( smartphone ) fee. The service is still cheaper than AT&T and Verizon, and the same price as tmobile( 2gb plan with anymobile).