EVO 4GLTE Antenna

Boosted20V

I have had no issues with reception. In fact, my house is a low signal area, usually -100 dbm that bounces off of three towers(drives me crazy). My OG EVO and EVO 3d would have choppy reception and drop from time to time. No such issues so far with the EVO LTE.

Yeah I also live in an area where my Sprint coverage stays in the -100's too but bounces off 4 towers nearby! I complained and they sent me a 3G Airave which works OK. The Airave for a while had major issues with texts being sent as many as 20+ times and call drops and just dead air even though I connected and the phone beeped.

Rickie546 I seemed to have found the fix for the Airave issues, check your other post.

I still love my new EVO LTE though as my Wifi speeds I get 30+MB/sec down and 8MB/sec up, which is what I get on my desktop! My OG EVO could only do 18-20MB/sec down and 6MB/sec up. Also my internet speed over 3G is much faster as I even got 2MB/sec down the other day and the overall speed of the phone is amazing coming from an OG EVO!

I have a couple of picks with the balance of the phone which feels a little top heavy and Google Maps is having issues with Latitude contact images, GUI element errors, and Latitude loading. Also checking my battery my phone seems to be going active every 15 mins for some reason even though I turn most syncing off and my email is set to check 1 an hour? Any ideas?

Thanks,

5th

• 1 month later...
My 1st post. I am enjoying this forum. If I can help with signal info in my area' date=' let me know. I live just outside Snow Hill, NC.

James[/quote']

:welcome: to S4GRU!

Robert via CM9 Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

Thanks, I am still learning a lot on this site. I have installed NetMonitor & OpenSignal. Still trying to learn them. I was wandering about "OG EVO"? I am assuming the orginal EVO which I had from the day it was introduced.

Edited by jamorris64

Thanks, I am still learning a lot on this site. I have installed NetMonitor & OpenSignal. Still trying to learn them. I was wandering about "OG EVO"? I am assuming the orginal EVO which I had from the day it was introduced.

OG Evo refers to the Evo 4G that was released in 2010...June 4th if I remember correctly.

• Like 1

I was wandering about "OG EVO"?

It stands for "Oh, gee, an EVO. What, you think you're special?"

:rolleyes:

;)

AJ

This is the time when a "Not Like This" button would be quite useful... That video gets a big :td:

What is wrong with the video? Those bros and hos are just about a complete cross section of all Sprint subs, right? Or is that just what VZW and AT&T subs think of all Sprint subs?

;)

AJ

• Like 1

What is wrong with the video? Those bros and hos are just about a complete cross section of all Sprint subs, right? Or is that just what VZW and AT&T subs think of all Sprint subs?

;)

AJ

Boost, yo. And T-Mobstaz. And CricKet :P