iPhone 6S/6S Plus/6C Rumor Thread

MacinJosh

The phones will be in the store on Friday lol.

Ain't about to ship anything back when it costs that much money. Like hell. [emoji55][emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Idea.  I would take them to the store and get a receipt.  No way I would trust shipping with that much on the line.

• Like 1

The phones will be in the store on Friday lol.

Ain't about to ship anything back when it costs that much money. Like hell. [emoji55][emoji15]

With a bill like that, I'd fly to Overland Park and hand deliver them to Marcelo himself. Lol.

-Anthony

• Like 5

Welp, I guess I will be returning the new iPhone on Friday when I get it.  I am currently on the iPhone for life lease from last year.  I asked Sprint if I could upgrade early on their new plan, and they honored my request and reset my upgrade date.  It seemed too easy.  Well I logged into my acct this morning and saw a charge for $300 on my acct.  I contacted care and they are telling me I still have to payoff my old lease to do the upgrade and they are not budging.  This was not told to me when I asked if I could do an early upgrade. So in reality they were not doing me a favor.  I know a couple of other members got their date moved up who are also on iPhone for life so you probably want to check your accts also.  In the end its the contract I signed and I will honor it, just feel a little misled by the rep that offered the early upgrade and presented it in a way that they were taking care of my original lease.

How did you manage this? I have tried asking reps before and it keeps getting denied saying I'm not eligible for an upgrade until September 1 of next year

How did you manage this? I have tried asking reps before and it keeps getting denied saying I'm not eligible for an upgrade until September 1 of next year

I tweeted at Marcelo and SprintCare.  SprintCare responded and we exchanged some DM's.  I then got a call from their team.  I was polite, made no threats, just asked if I could get an early upgrade since they were allowing new customers to get annual upgrades.  They said she would call me back after reviewing my acct, and after 15 mins I got a callback saying my upgrade had been moved up.  I should note I have never asked for an early upgrade before, just thought I would try because I really want the CA on the new iPhone.

• Like 1

guess I'm just SOL on the luck today. Talked with a lady via chat and she was very firm that the ONLY way I'd be able eligible for the iPhone Forever plan was to become upgrade eligible by paying off my current phone lease.

I hope so  :wacko:

Have you had any issues with your service?  On another forum some with large balances like yours are reporting that their service is being suspended due to the size of the charge and are having a heck of a time getting it resolved.  The more I think about it this is a screw up by Sprint.  No reason to charge accounts like this until the 30 days window for returns is up. 

Edit:  Sounds like the folks having issues are the ones with a spending limit on their acct.  The charges exceed their limit and causes their service to be cut off.

Eeek. My Sprint bill is $647 right now. I hope these credits apply back to the account quickly after turning our iPhones in. I would hope Sprint doesn't expect people to pay this, and be credited the next month.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

• Like 2

guess I'm just SOL on the luck today. Talked with a lady via chat and she was very firm that the ONLY way I'd be able eligible for the iPhone Forever plan was to become upgrade eligible by paying off my current phone lease.

Chat won't help. Your best bet would be Twitter. Send a tweet to @sprintcare and @MarceloClaure just as GoBigRed79 said. 

I wonder if AT&T is doing something My sister had her order placed for a 128/g rose gold 6s + within ten minutes of preordered and her delivery date is middle of October. She is not happy.

So after my week hiatus, I have come back to Apple.  The Moto X Pure, while a nice device, just wasn't for me.  What I did learn though, is that I love bigger screens more than I thought, so I went ahead and returned the Moto X and jumped on the iPhone Forever plan.  Preordered a 6s 64 GB Plus, and I am using my 6 in the meantime.  Hoping for some slim stroke of luck that will bring it to my doorstep tomorrow since I have off of work already (ultrasound scheduled where my wife and I find out the gender of our first child - exciting!)

My only gripe with the 6s+ is that Apple can't find a way to slim down the bezels.  The screen size is smaller on this than the Moto X Pure, but the physical dimensions will be larger (except width).  Maybe next year they can find a way to slim it down a bit, but then again with the fingerprint scanner, I guess that may be difficult. 

But happy Friday to those of you for sure receiving your devices in a couple days!  :tu:

• Like 9

Tracking info hasn't updated yet. Starting to wonder if I'll get mine on launch day or not.

My tracking info just showed up, and it's set for delivery tomorrow!

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Does anyone find it awesome that the 6s is more powerful than the MacBook.

Yes. Been reading about processing power and what not this morning. I find it funny no android can keep up on single core level even on the iPhone 5s' processing power.

I'm excited to have 2 gigs of ram. Day to day activities are going to fly.

• Like 1

Mine just says that the label was created Sunday.

As in the 20th? That's odd. Hopefully it changes to shipped tonight for delivery tomorrow.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk