Hello from pr

jarm

hello from pr i have been sprint costumer for a long time and im interested in the info of the development of the network vision when i found this wonderful site and im glad to join in it.

hello from pr i have been sprint costumer for a long time and im interested in the info of the development of the network vision when i found this wonderful site and im glad to join in it.

Bienvenidos! :welcome:

Thanks for joining S4GRU and becoming a sponsor immediately. Hope to see you around.

Robert via Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

Welcome. Hope you enjoy our special brand of hospitality. Don't mind the odd noises coming from the Premiere Sponsors area. That's just...well...welcome anyway!

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Similar Content

• Same here, haven't had a single issue with RCS
    • Mapped two n41 small cell sin Jersey City today. They're the first two to be mapped there in Jersey City as far as I can tell and interestingly they're consecutive gNBs, possibly indicating they were installed around the same time. gNB 1088335 appears to be an upgrade of an older small cell. It looks identical to the T-Mobile n41 small cell I mapped earlier this year in Old Westbury.   I also mapped gNB 1088334 in Newport. This small cell appears to be a new build as I couldn't find any evidence of an older small cell in that area. Unfortunately no pic of it since I didn't even notice that I mapped it until I got home and I can't find it in Streetview.
    • Someone told me a couple years ago, that there were problems getting certain modems to aggregate overlapping spectrum even if the overlapping parts were actually blanked. So I think there might be firmware issues that need to be resolved first, which T-Mobile might not consider worth the effort for 4MHz at this time.
    • Tbh not that surprising. Every ISP seems to want to have an MVNO to pitch to their customers to make them stickier and maybe make some money in the process. And unlike USCC the MVNO should be able to cover TDS's entire wireline area, with infrastructure costs that are borne by someone else. Entertaining, yes. Surprising, not really...particularly when competing against Comcast or Spectrum, or even eventually T-Mobile fixed + mobile. This also strengthens my bet that they'll rebrand all their fixed wireless stuff as TDS, as that runs on spectrum they're keeping for now.
    • No? RCS on Google messages works great for me, messages between anyone with RCS enabled go through with no problems. Don't remember the last time I had an issue. I only have issues with people on iPhones on different carriers from T-Mobile.