Hello from Plano, TX

eSchreibman

Hello from Plano, TX, specifically, around 33.0492,-96.759.

I'm using a Galaxy Nexus, and so far, very little LTE love for me in my part of town.

Surprised a bit, as the LTE map in my part of DFW is full on 'red'.

I'm getting a strong 3G (SID 4120)

Anyone in town near me getting LTE?

Couple of other questions; Any PRL advice? I'm on 'stock' 24006, and have used a few, like 00001 , but didn't know if anyone had any favorited. Also, other than roaming, and since I don't think my geography uses 800SMR SIDs, not sure if I need to mess with mine.

Finally, anyone have any specific Plano/ North Dallas resources like maps or sites they'd recommend?

Thanks for the community.

Hello from Plano, TX, specifically, around 33.0492,-96.759.

I'm using a Galaxy Nexus, and so far, very little LTE love for me in my part of town.

Surprised a bit, as the LTE map in my part of DFW is full on 'red'.

I'm getting a strong 3G (SID 4120)

Anyone in town near me getting LTE?

Couple of other questions; Any PRL advice? I'm on 'stock' 24006, and have used a few, like 00001 , but didn't know if anyone had any favorited. Also, other than roaming, and since I don't think my geography uses 800SMR SIDs, not sure if I need to mess with mine.

Finally, anyone have any specific Plano/ North Dallas resources like maps or sites they'd recommend?

Thanks for the community.

Welcome to S4GRU! :welc:

If you change your device from the 25006 PRL, you may have problems getting LTE connection. This was something was recently discovered by one of our S4GRU PRL writers and I verified in my Waco testing recently.

Additionally, we have in our Sponsor section interactive maps that show all Sprint sites, as well as all completed Network Vision/LTE sites in the country.

Robert

• Like 1