Hello from Minneapolis....

aliensporebomb

"Hello from Minneapolis"...otherwise known as ice planet Hoth.

;)

AJ

• Like 1

:welc:

Glad to have you around S4GRU. You should consider becoming a S4GRU Sponsor. You get access to all of our Sponsor forums and content, as well as the weekly Network Vision maps update. We have recently started adding In Progress sites as well where we get info.

Robert

I can't find my ton ton

You need a new one every day so that you can cut it open and sleep in its abdominal cavity to stay warm, right?

AJ

Yeah, I don't wake up smelling this fresh in a bed...

Okay, I just was not sure if, kinda like disposable razors, you could reuse the tauntauns a few times. You know, maybe reheat them in the microwave.

AJ

Okay, I just was not sure if, kinda like disposable razors, you could reuse the tauntauns a few times. You know, maybe reheat them in the microwave.

AJ

Tried that, but it ends up like a hot pocket, where you have some areas that are boiling lava hot, and others that are frozen. Plus, we live in a disposable society, so of course they are single use.

Funny you should bring up disposable razors, I shave with a 1955 Gillette Flare Tip Super Speed.

20121220_202608.jpg

Tried that, but it ends up like a hot pocket, where you have some areas that are boiling lava hot, and others that are frozen. Plus, we live in a disposable society, so of course they are single use.

Funny you should bring up disposable razors, I shave with a 1955 Gillette Flare Tip Super Speed.

20121220_202608.jpg

My wife wishes my sink was that orderly in our bathroom. ;)

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

My wife wishes my sink was that orderly in our bathroom. ;)

That is my one square foot of space on the vanity... I have another square foot in the linen closet for the rest of my toiletries. LOL

• Like 1

Tried that, but it ends up like a hot pocket, where you have some areas that are boiling lava hot, and others that are frozen.

Oh, now, you know what is coming next. Robert, you want to take this one? Can I get a Gaffigan?

AJ

• Like 1

Is that a dual sided razor? I have heard that those intimidate the ladies and make it less likely for them to "borrow" your razor to shave their legs and parts.

AJ

Is that a dual sided razor? I have heard that those intimidate the ladies and make it less likely for them to "borrow" your razor to shave their legs and parts.

AJ

You bet. It also makes for a baby soft face. Although, the wife has a 74 Lady Gillette dual edge razor, so I don't know how much it intimidates women.

Oh, now, you know what is coming next. Robert, you want to take this one? Can I get a Gaffigan?

AJ

I hear they have a breakfast hot pocket now. Yeah, you're about to call in sick.

• Like 1

Gack. What have I started?

This happens a lot. We at S4GRU are a jocular crew.

AJ

Anyone up for some lutefisk? J/k but we do have some left over lefse, krumkaka, rosettes. Also, it looks like it will be 0 degrees when we wake up for Xmas in the cities tomorrow!

Yes! To everything! I'll even take the 0 temp if it keeps the idiots out of here.

• Like 1