Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Okay, so I think I may deactivate the One and go back to the GNex. Comparing the signal strength between the 2 of them the One always seems to have a lower signal strength between 7 and 10dbm less than the GNex at the same point. I have discovered that even with a deactivated phone you can still map with sensorly. I hope this holds true with the One because of the LTE sim card. I will try and let you guys know.

Numbers can be deceiving. Compare the readings when both become unusable before you decide. One may read - 110 and be unusable and the other reads - 118 and still getting good data rates.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

Made another delivery to a rural area near Waterloo and the LTE speeds were ridiculous. 35+ up 12+ down on 6 different checks over a 3 hour period. I was surfing the net like a BOSS!

If you are still down that way if you could grab engineering that would be great

Hey, is there any map that shows all of the Sprint towers (both upgraded and not) in a certain area?  network.sprint.com seems to show some info, but I'm pretty sure it's not showing every tower location.

In fact there is! In our Sponsors section we have maps that show every single Sprint site in the market, and Lilg has put together a map that shows which sites have received upgrades and which have not. You do have to be a sponsor to see these maps, but it's very much worth it!

Network.Sprint.com only shows sites that have received work in the last 6 months. Once an update is older than 6 months, it falls off the map. Sites that haven't received any work at all won't be on the map either.

Can anyone try doing some mapping around Wentzville?

I will try to get some tomorrow, my shop is off A but I drive all over the metro. Should have time after work to plot n,z, etc

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

The crossed lines have gotten way worse. Tried to call a client who has Sprint today and we got someone completely wrong and apparently the recipients phone said that we were calling from their house. That would be creepy.

Does anybody know if that purple just north of 370 near hwy B is a active tower?

Nothing really close to there. I think we are going to find that plot came from a site a long way of. Maybe down the river, maybe even all the way from Winfield. When I first saw purple there if followed the rail line or whatever that track is. Since then its grown some.

.... Stevo beat me to an answer...

No thats fringe

So I went out there prior to you responding to check it out and I definitely was able to get a LTE signal. I didn't get to go far in there because there was a private road sign and I had my daughter so I didn't go back any further. I didn't have the EVO with me so I couldn't get the SCID that you guys want but I did get the one from my S3. 

9674283861_a32a2d5405_z_d.jpg

Will go back in the day time to get the SCID with the EVO. Just don't know when.

So I went out there prior to you responding to check it out and I definitely was able to get a LTE signal. I didn't get to go far in there because there was a private road sign and I had my daughter so I didn't go back any further. I didn't have the EVO with me so I couldn't get the SCID that you guys want but I did get the one from my S3. 

Will go back in the day time to get the SCID with the EVO. Just don't know when.

That's the Buccheit site....impressive. And no need, we already have the Hex.

!

44 matches what I call Cottleville one.

That is pretty impressive. But what I don't get is if that tower is reaching that far why wouldn't I get LTE in between there and the tower.